Bug Bug list since this new patch

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tarik Userli, Apr 1, 2016.

1. BrianW

BrianW New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    please ignore my last post #60 - found my problem.
    It was Logitech sw V5.10.197. The driver was updated in the last 2 weeks but the version number remained the same.
    So I was loading the old version and not the revised one with the update. Updated software installed and the game's wheel range now working.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Clapper

Clapper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Possible issue with posting Leaderboard times (Error 246). For example P2/Chev Daytona Prototype at Indy Moto.

3. Svenson

Svenson New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello there, in Oschersleben ADAC GT 2014 Championship mode when you do the mandatory pitstop directly at the beginning you go of street to enter pitlane you get a drivetrough penalty everytime. tested it with 60min race 2 times... thats very disapointing... :( i meen when leaving the track. directly in the first corner to the pit...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LTC Mike

LTC Mike Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Not only there: Had this today in a multiclass event (P1/2, GTR1/2/3) @Spa without mandatory stops, but as soon as someone had to enter pits for any reason he gets a drive through ... for me it it seems to be a general bug

5. Alex Popek

Alex Popek New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've noticed that the ADAC GT 2014 AI constantly spins out on turn 7 in Oschersleben when AI difficulty is set to anything over 100. It doesn't happen with every car on every lap, but it happens quite a bit. You can count on at least one car spinning out on the first lap every time. Setting to AI to 100 or below seems to eliminate the problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes when you come back from instant replay, you end up without HUD. To fix this you need to enter replay again.

Not sure what causes this, but might be related with changing trackside camera groups.

7. Mz Baker

Mz Baker Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Yes I noticed this too. Its ok once in awhile but it can become quite bad.
    Just had a race where I was 11th after my pitstop and at the end of race I was 2nd, The only cars I passed were those that spun out at turn 7.
    I have no idea what the AI was set at because i've always just used adaptive.

8. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Few more bugs i noticed recently:
    • There are holes in grass on Hockenheimring. On Short layout, there is one on a left of chicane before Mobil 1 Kurve and on National on the outside of "shortcut" on Parabolika (right when curb ends and when wall is close to track).
    • When using Instant Replay car can get heavy damage - happened to me few times with Fabcar, but it also happened with other cars, with only minor damage. The damage is already visible in replay.
    • After using Instant Replay and resuming race, sometimes, after countdown menu appears
    • Sometimes if you click on "Drive" in menu too fast after coming from another menu (car setup, setings, race monitor, etc), menu appears again.
    • Sometimes wheels starts to rotate when standing still - could be because of older physics, as it happened to me in DTM92 Mustang, I'm not sure what car i was using the other time it happened.
    • AI on Hockenheimring GP in GTOs is ridiculously fast on some corners, especially on Turn 6 (slow lefthander in second sector), like they got some extra grip. I set them mostly to 120 and on fair amount of tracks they are bit too slow or just fine, but on Hockenheim i was loosing 3-4 seconds a lap.

9. Beaware

Beaware Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Hockenheim Short

[​IMG]

:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, that one. It's there since last patch, because before i was cutting there quite often :p AI also likes to touch grass there a little and it creates massive pileups as they're resetted back on track.

I can't understand how did this appear. You were supposed to only update cameras :p

11. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Just noticed when using the back view on the dmd p21 it shows a full round steering wheel but when driving in cockpit view it is not round, I think the back view is wrong.

12. AMarkham40

AMarkham40 Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Using the GT3 cars with mandatory pit stops enabled at the Chang Full circuit. When I make my pit stop I somehow end up a lap down. When I exit the pits & I'm blending in with the backmarkers the voice on the crew chief app keeps telling me "blue flag" & "you are last". I restarted the race & exact same thing happened when I pitted again. I was pitted in the stall closest to Turn 1.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. T.Soovik

T.Soovik New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Since the update, its not possible to post times at the leaderboard with certain car / track combos, for example Audi 90 GTO / BMW 320 Turbo / Zakspeed Capri at Mount Panorama.

The Replay will be saved, the time will be displayed correctly ingame, but wont be saved / displayed on the leaderboard, some other guys have the same issue like me.

14. Bailey Lagstrum

Bailey Lagstrum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0 / -0
    Online race, Slovak Ring, ADAC, 21 on server

My Start lights did not go out at the same time as others on the grid.
    I realized something was up when the entire grid began to move and I still had all red lights lit. Next I hear Green, Green Green from the pit crew.
    I would guess a 2 - 3 second delay. Sync error / something. Only happened in this race.
    The lights and the 'green' call were synced I simply wasn't "released" at same time as grid.

15. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Same here. Laptimes are shown ingame, but not transfered to the leaderboard.

16. Pascal

Pascal New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I found problems of graphics of the dashboards of the following cars (circuit Brands Hatch training):
    Audi V8 DTM DTM 1992
    Ford GT GT3 GTR3
    Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 ADAC14
    Chevrolet Corvette Greenwood 1977 Group 5
    BMW M3 E30 Gr.A Touring Classics
    Volvo 240 Turbo Touring Classics
    Honda Civic WTCC WTCC 2013

I also have problems for the provisionings in pits, several times having validated the stop(ruling) the car stops in the pit the engine increases completely and nothing takes place I can just delete the pit stop and restar without change.

T.Past

Machine name: PC-SEVEN
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professionnel 64-bit
    System Model: OptiPlex 390
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660