News Big Grid Test Tonight! 19.04.2016

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Apr 4, 2016.

1. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Once the numbers got down below 40 or so it improved a lot. Top race in the end. Mr Userli, you are a hard man to pass :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. DrMabuse1963

DrMabuse1963 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    : ( One was me , sry

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sven Boucher

Sven Boucher New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also had a few lags beginning of the race, in the further course these were less and I could without a collision finish the race.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    MORE BANDWIDTH on the server end and get rid of that P2P. :p

Only had the one race but it was quite good fun once a good number of people dropped out, as already mentioned, a lot of lagging and invisible cars in the early stages, I appeared inside several at various points in the race but fortunately no contact was registered and no damage caused.

Finished 4th on track but 3rd in the result standings... not going to complain about that though :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Der Kiebitz

Der Kiebitz Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

No crashes here. Only the "normal" joining lags in the first minutes. But as long we were more than 40 racers online only I was not able to see many of you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. SylverFyre

SylverFyre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Just got in and saw this, I'm always too late :(

7. digitizer

digitizer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    No, its not late. Once race is ended, practice/race again started. Just need to wait 10 min or so

But yes, with ~40 and more racers its a chaos

8. Beaware

Beaware Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    No crash in the race 20H . But many lags, many invisible vehicules in the first lap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. digitizer

digitizer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Strange, i'm leave current race, because again chaos, crashes e.t.c while cars is invisible. My car is ok after invisible cars apperas right in to me in this race, but i don't want to race more while car is invisible
    No any other problems with server, everything looks good

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MrTay.

MrTay. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -0
    Yeah same. Invisible cars and everybody looks like they're all off track at the first corner. Other than that, this is the first time I've been able to join the server without it crashing to desktop.
    Getting there at least ! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  11. k.C goran

k.C goran Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    So ...

Attached Files:

• 1.zip
      File size:
      178.2 KB
      Views:
  12. miliocolombres

miliocolombres Active Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    se traba cuando somos mas de 40, muchos lag y los coches desaparecian y aparecian en carrera por lo demas muy divertido y algunos de mis amigos les ponia no ahi respuesta de servidor un saludo

13. gio_vtec

gio_vtec Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    well, so far i have no problems to join the session but my biggest problem are the ghost cars and the big lags.
    I made it to the second session which at the start was scary, well basically all the race was scary as some cars landed from the sky like meteorites :eek: but this was the first race i finish despite the connection issues:cool:.

Here is what was going on in my monitors.. sorry for the res :oops:

when the lobby dropped to 35 it become more stable

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Participated in a 49-50 car race a moment ago.
    The qually and start was laggy, most of the cars was invisible, and got spun from behind in the start ending up last..
    But after a few laps and when some had crashed out and rage quitted, I started seeing people on track again, and after that I had a nice race in the high / mid 20 th, finished 23.

15. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Wish I could have been there.

16. Sven Blumenthal

Sven Blumenthal Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Well, many of you already told all the problems on that first race (20H), but I have to say that I'm very proud of this racing community because in this race everybody who overtook me or was in close fight for my position was very very fair. Also these how spin outside and came back to track took huge attention to avoid accidents. Everybody let me enough space in corners, don't crash in me behind like madness etc. WOW that is the true fun in my opinion, because this is the point where racing makes great fun, even when you have some trouble with bigger grids. Thanks all for this great experinece and let us hope that they will fix all the other problems. See you soon on the track :)

And yes, I also could finish that race without any crash ;)

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  17. ДДºMortICi

ДДºMortICi Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    So just want to say that those who were on the Nurb 40 player server this past weekend, my apologies for making that pileup on the uphill flat out climb before the karrousel. I took damage early on, and lost it completely causing a chain reaction.... The race started of fantastic though...

18. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  19. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    @gio_vtec I think connection problem was on your side. You had constantly around 500ms ping, even when server stabilized. I was really scared when i was driving around you :p

2 races and no crashes for me.

20. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0