Released GTO Car Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    Havin fun in the Mustang on Mid Ohio :D

• Like Like x 17
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    this pack is amazing - The Mustang needs a really delicate throttle foot :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. T@X

T@X Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Do you guys have some suggestions on dowshifting ? I almost always lose the grip when dowshifting the Mustang , you did some setup adjustment there ? ;) I'm on full manual and H shifter.

4. Georg Ortner

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    Take your time with the downshifts, and blip the throttle slightly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. SargeFIN

SargeFIN New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello Karsten,

I just came home and fired up Raceroom and picked up Audi. Went to the track and cockipit looked just fine now. Don't know what might have caused it. Didn't update graphic card drivers or checked game files neither. After this I updated my graphic card drivers and everything is still fine. Don't know what might have caused that yesterday.

6. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I've had a very strange one in the Mustang at Saltzberg, full chatt down the back straight when the gearbox exploded, complete with high pitched grinding sound throwing me into the air, where I floated for a bit before landing and barrel rolling then I hyper-spaced to trackside with engine ticking over and everything rosy! o_O

I've had another odd one now, Alpina GT3 at the Nords, chose pit options, confirmed and car parked up in pit lane! o_Oo_O

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  7. higsy

higsy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    We need pics for that one !!;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. paulinhot

paulinhot Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Well last night I bought this pack, and have really enjoyed myself playing the different cars. My favorite is the Ford, and that is simply because I took part in a 30 minute race last night at Sonoma Raceway and had a blast. I didn't really have time to work on a set-up and just went into the race pretty new to the car. I found the car handled so much better when it was heavy with fuel, lowered a little, with a little more negative camber.

I spent most of the time following a German driver around in the same type of car, but sadly didn't get his name :( Thank you for the entertainment (driver), and thank you Sector3 for another brilliant pack :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    Or better yet a vid!!! :)

10. w.velgersdijk

w.velgersdijk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Love all three cars,amazing!!!

11. digitizer

digitizer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0 / -0
    Amazing car pack and i love AI too :) I see'n like one overtake other in last corner last lap during buttle for the 2nd. They not just driving, but fighting (Spa 30min against adaptive AI)

12. JakkeFin

JakkeFin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Georg, what size is your monitor/tv and what FOV?

13. Dan Speelman

Dan Speelman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    Driving these cars make me sweat. Excellent addition and a good preview of what is in store for the G5 update.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  14. Georg Ortner

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    40" TV. See pictures.

• Like Like x 1
  15. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Can't help feeling the Mustang needs a bigger shift light.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    Mr. Hillbilly is back in the house ... :D

Guys, you did a great job with the GTO Mustang ... I think it's time for true Hillbilly V8-Racing:

Street Stock Car Racing
    [​IMG]

Maybe some cars of the CRA - Champion Racing Association (http://craracing.homestead.com/index.html) ... would be similar to the iRacing steet stock cars

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Yeah did that too, with different gfx settings but it just comes to my mind that sometimes in replays there are certain parts of some cars missing (wheels, hood for example), didn't see it long time until just recently where it appared again on various cars while watching a replay (online racing) ....maybe there's a link with that error..

18. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    My heart moved to higher revs when I was reading this:
    New video in the making. Tune in Sector3 Studios dev stream next week to find out more.:eek:
    Then engine broke when reading this:
    23. Mai 2015:(
    Any plans?

• Like Like x 2
  19. JakkeFin

JakkeFin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    That looks better than triple monitor :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mmaruda

mmaruda Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    To me this pack was an insta-buy just for the Mustang. I wanted to play yesterday, but sadly life decided to screw with me and I did not have the time. Today however... Oh boy! Is this the most awesome car pack in Raceroom? To me it is, hell yeah! I took the Stang for a short race at Laguna Seca and it's a blast to drive. A perfect car and track combo. The cars themselves look beautiful and the liveries kick ass. Force Feedback is awesome, throttle response is perfect, there is so much power under the right foot, yet it's not too hard to tame, the car feels great.

Anyway, with the recent update to the FFB, the release of the Formula Junior / Ford, and now the IMSA pack, I can honestly say that my simracing experience is complete. Raceroom has been my go-to game for some time now, but with this pack I begin to wonder why I still have Assetto Corsa on my drive. Thank you Sector 3! You have made my day.

PS I do not feel like I want anything more from this game at this point, but if you guys keep adding content like that to the game, I'll be the happiest camper ever.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1