Lack of progress and the evils of teasers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickh158, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Pastor_Chris

Pastor_Chris Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    When I got my taxes it was a choice between I racing and R3E. It was a very hard decision, but in the end S3 won out. I realize they are a small team and things take time. That is why I am not getting into to big of a rush for new content because I want it to be finished not just put out for the sake of the community. That way we do not end up with 12 "fixes" that should have been fixed before it was released. Just have patience and have faith

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    My English is surely ok, Fuzzy , but as Im not native speaking I had some situations in the past where I really misunderstood what has been said - so I'm cautious..;)

And thx ;)

3. GroovyMotion

GroovyMotion Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    The guys are extremely dedicated and the amount of features in development is tremendous for the scale of the team!
    I am very proud to be part of the team as an "outside the office" and everybody will have a big grin on their face sooner than they think :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Demerzel

Demerzel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I purchased my first paid content back in december because of sector 3 rapid progress. I was like. WoW they finaly do something with the game. Now I'm waiting for the progress. lol. Actually I'm almost happy with the game in it's current state. What i don't like is the crash with ai. You almost always spin out in a ridicules way. This "feature" ruining almost every race. The other is the bad gamepad handling. I have literary no idea why the game can't use the 2 trigger normaly. These two thing annoying.

Anyway. I bought the DTM2013. And i like it. It's fun. And i managed to win both the DTM2014 and WTCC2013. I also bought a few cars.

5. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    That's weird, this is the only 'new gen' game I can get the pad to work really well with; which one are you using?

6. Demerzel

Demerzel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Logitech F510. The problem is: When i pull the trigger half-way the game show it's pulled all the way back. And the other half do nothing in the game.

7. Sparkyplug

Sparkyplug New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    As always a brilliant answer from the devs I also was hoping for an update the last week or 2 with nothing out there and a lack of players on mp I jumped back on ac and instantly turned it off be moaning rubbish ffb

Why does every1 say the ffb is broken? I think it works great

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Pastor_Chris

Pastor_Chris Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Did you turn down sensitivity

9. Demerzel

Demerzel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  10. Krzysztof Volek

Krzysztof Volek Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Other things apart, I just can't understand that people are still complaining on FFB at it's current state. Please name one game where it's better (yes, I've tested iRacing and Stock Car Extreme, maybe RF2 - I don't know, I only tested demo version). Maybe It's just poor setup of your wheel? I'm more than happy with what I have on DFGT, it's brilliant for me and definitely one of the strongest points of R3E, but it required some tweaking to get it right of course. Or maybe you own some quality wheel and there are some isues with it, that I can't feel with my cheap wheel, if so, I can understand it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    i agree racerooms ffb is fantastic easy beats iracing (at least oversteer wise). its also much crisper than ac but thats more physics than ffb i feel thats why ac is the best road car/trackday simulator