International [closed] 2 Hour GTR3 Endurance Series

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Tarik Userli, May 4, 2016.

1. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Next stop:

Indianapolis

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Big Thanks to Tarik for organizing such a nice event with such a strong grid from first to last !
    There was always something going on and except for a crash someone caused right after start (maybe connection issue) it was smooth and fair driving with a lot of action throughout the event.
    And that ain't easy at Zandvoort...

I endured and had a fine & unexpected battle with @Gerbuho during these 2 hrs :eek:...(on a different strategy, went back and forth continously between us, that was great m8)....:eek: - in the end I hadn't enough (GT3) practice, too much fuel onboard and could have been much more agressive regarding my tyre/pitstop management.
    Great (Race Room) Racing Experience :)
    &

Congrats to all ;)

PS : Will the stream be saved somewhere ? Would like to watch it from the audience' perspective

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
  3. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    yes tommorw i add a linke here

• Like Like x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  4. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Heey Guys, Tarik..
    First of all, what a terrific job you dit, hosting this race..THNX!! It was a great Experience, and very learning..:D

Second, I'd like to appologise to Mr.M.Davies,I was a bit frustratet about my failed pitstop, and was a bit to hasty.. glad we got to speak do..;)

Also, I was involved in the crash at the start, as you can see in the replay.. I never had any intention to hit him..(sorry, don't know who I collidet with..a Black Ford Mustang?)
    I never expected him to close the gab, while I was half way next to him. Unfortunately, it cause a chain reaction..my appologies, a racing incident.

CrewChief by the way, an amazing program!! Unfortunately not everybody has it, I dicovered while fighting with some one who was bount to be lapped..(Not M.Davies..;))
    CrewChief is the answer..:D

The Pitstop..I was on a two-stop "strategy"..lol, and the first one went great..only the second time,"they" only changed the tyres, so I had to stopm the next lap for fuel.. I did it all manualy, so if someone's got the answer how to make it work, please let me know..;)

For me it was the "first" time to take part on a event like this, and use a Teamspeak server..A whole new world for me. .o_O
    I hope I did'nt gave anyone the impression I'm a wrecker..lol, or intend to hit someone..
    If I do, please let me know, so we can come clean..:)
    I'm more like a clean and fair kind of driver, who loves Racing in general.

All in All for me, it was very learning..and I'll try to be more carefull next time, and keep my temper down..;)

Thanks again, and grats to those who where among the fastest today..(very fast!!)..indeed..I'm very glad with my 12th place!

Hope to join you all next time!! :D

Grtz, Jer

[​IMG]
    Mr.Davies and me..:rolleyes: lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  5. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Let me tell you my friend, I knew this could be good from the moment I saw where we were at the start ;) You're a reliable good driver :D

Thank you very much @Tarik Userli, great event.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Ya your good man, it was great racing with you. i was just grumpy, no sweat , really. Cant wait for the next race guys, hope to see you all there! :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Chriss ™GTR3-Fr

Chriss ™GTR3-Fr Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    thank you for this event, I just had a little problem to pit, pit 3 at locations 2 max on my startegie grrrr, very good race anyway and congratulations to all the world.
    a small tussle in the first laps that created a plug, sorry for Pascal Walhmeier for little nudge but super nice fight.
    Congratulations again for this great race and I say to you has soon on indianapolis
    thx tarik

sry guy, this gg trad because i have bad english
    info: in replay my name is just Chriss ;), staff is a position on my team;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. M.Andretti

M.Andretti Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    All apologies to Thorben Kexel, i didn't live from tyour way, i hope i don't run slowly for you...

9. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Nice race :)

Was a bit late so I sacrificed some of qualifying time to do warm-up with full tank and only managed to do one quick lap, which was enough for P9.

I wasn't feeling too confident at the beginning of a race so I did some mistakes and lost one or two places. Then i was following Jochen Richter and managed to close the gap when he was running out of tires. But damn, that Camaro is fast on straights. Luckily it wasn't long until he pitted and I could drive with my pace. Unfortunateltly, few laps before my planned pit stop i ran into @Matthias Zlusch's Mercedes, which suddenly appeared on the middle of T1. Lost plenty of time, but mostly because i messed my buttons for engine start. And sorry to Dominik Pieper and Staff Chriss, because i probably scared you guys a bit when i was turning around :p

There wasn't much happening for me on second stint, except of short fight with @Pascal Wahlmeier, but I couldn't keep him behind, as i was on much older tires (of course this was the only reason :cool:).

Maybe I could be in Top 5, because one-stop strategy was overall much better than two-stop, but that one accident cost me lot of time. Well, happens. Still i'm very happy with P7.

Sorry i left Mumble, but I couldn't get rid of that overlay which took half of screen on my resolution :p

Thanks to @Tarik Userli for organization and the guy who was streaming :) And of course to all drivers.
    I hope i will also be able to join next race.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Legende

Legende Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Mega full big huge fucking thanks ( XD ) to @Tarik Userli , for this race ! to @spielstunde for this replay ! very very great comentary really !!

Its was a great trace for me ! i made some mistake but behind me this guys was to fast !!

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zinker73

Zinker73 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Yea, what else can i say than thank you Tarik for this great event ! I think it was a full success,with some minor hickups, but i guess it is impossible to avoid those keeping in mind that it was a premier for you as an organizer of this event. I can imagine that this wasn't easy at all and that it needed alot of patience with the people involved,including me :D
    As for the race, it was a blast ... and i didn't even became the last LOL
    Absolutely looking forward to Indy GP ... that should be atleast as much a great race than the Zandvoort race. Just need to kick myself in the ass some more to be even better prepared :D
    Loved the flair of the event aswell, with a briefing in three languages ... so cool :) Even liked the french one, i don't know a single french word but i think it sounded quiet cool ... and yea it was the brother of your girlfriend speaking *cough* :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    A really amazing event! Thx for it! The time was the most challenging part of it. My brain goes pudding mode in the last few minutes :D With tire degration its not a good combination :D
    I wasnt sure about my pitstop strategy, whether I should go for 1 or for 2 stops. So I decided to watch my tires. As they were looking good after 40min I tried 1 Stop. But man, the last 3 laps of each stint I were drifting so much :O Even though I'm really glad to make the 2h without any big mistake and without a real issue. One time I was slightly hit by a lapped guy, but the rest was completly fair. Nice boys! :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    @J-F Chardon ask about more Information,can u try to explain it better. French is okay ;)

14. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Podium and Winner of the vRP:

1. [GER] Julian Kunze *vRP 2. [GER] Oliver Kilian

3. [GER]Dominik Pieper *vRP

7. [POL] Radek Pawlaczek *vRP 14. [CAN] Mike Davies *vRP

21. [AUT] Marc Copa *vRP

I have read 100% positive comments here or at virtualracing or racersleague. Im happy that my event is finished without major problems, and that 24 drivers finish his race. It was a lot of work and lot of money what i have put into this event and thats the reason why im more than normal happy that all gone perfect.

Thank you all for this positive feedback!

Most of the fights are pretty awesome and fair, Broadcast special the first 10 minutes are just awesome, what for good fights, just perfect guys!

Thanks to every single driver who joined my event, thanks that more than 10 Nations can drive together without hate against others, thanks to Sebastian Gerhart for his perfect moderation, thanks to Sector3 for this brilliant game.

Next Stop is Indianapolis GP. Train Hard, drive fair

And last but not least...When u want and it`s not required for something you can > Donate < a little bit via Paypal ;)

BEST REGARDS,

Tarik :D

Now here are the most impressive pictures:
    2016-05-15 2006 0007.jpg 2016-05-15 2007 0013.jpg 2016-05-15 2011 0023.jpg 2016-05-15 2016 0035.jpg 2016-05-15 2018 0051.jpg 2016-05-15 2037 0073.jpg 2016-05-15 2056 0095.jpg 2016-05-15 2057 0099.jpg 2016-05-15 2057 0101.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
  15. Matthias Zlusch

Matthias Zlusch Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    donated! :D

16. Marc Copa

Marc Copa Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Tarik, i am from Austria not Kängaruh ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Seems that Tarik has known it before ;)
    I just read in the Weekly Newsletter, that Indianapolis is on 30% Discount for this Week (ends on 20th May (CEST))

So if some doen't have it but want to participate in this event - here you go: http://game.raceroom.com/store/tracks/all/indianapolis

18. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    changed

19. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Well, Indy actually deserves a chance, though a lot of ppl simply don't like it (Guess Oval Infield Tracks are not very popular anyway).
    Will it be with GT 3 again (I also love Multiclass-Racing - just sayin' ) ? ?
    GP or Motorsport Layout ?

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    I want to use the gtr3 again, it's the GP Layout. Yes maybe indi isn't everyone's darling but it's a good track with difficult corners :)