G27 settings after update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jok3sta, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Jok3sta

Jok3sta Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I haven't seen this discussed yet but has anyone made any changes to their g27 setups with the latest update? Since i started from scratch, I still cant get this thing to feel "right".. I got rid of the side to side swaying by un-ticking centering spring strength but something is still off. Would anyone mind sharing their latest g27 setups? Has anyone tried playing with the 3 new ffb settings? What are your experiences? Im finding it a little hard to recover from the rear wheels losing grip due to a slight floaty feeling. (which ive seen mentioned in other posts)

2. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    Any ideas @Ronin_GTDave

You said you felt a difference with the update.. Sorry Jok3sta, I use a Thrustmaster.

• Like Like x 1
  3. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    @machwebb Yeah.
    @Jok3sta, I've played with the 3 new settings, the only one I've found to make any properly noticeable difference is the center spring which adds force as you'd expect but removes all the feeling from the car.
    Below are my profiler settings. I'll fire up R3E and post in-game settings shortly.

Edit:
    Added additional setting screenshots. Anything else you need, give me a shout.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  4. Lost77

Lost77 Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Everything is by default in game and suits me well, in profiler 900° rotation, main ffb 100% the two others at 0, center spring sometimes "on" sometimes "off", let the game adjust settings "on".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jok3sta

Jok3sta Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Ill try those settings out. Thank you. I was playing around with it last night and it started feeling a little better. This might be partially because I started using the wtcc cars instead. They are a little tamer lol..

6. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Yes after the update i pretty much just left things alone, maybe a tweak here and there, but the default feels pretty good.

• Like Like x 1