BAN for Aline Senna on multiplayer race !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deni Kremer, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxx2504

maxx2504 Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hi !

Well i dont read all the text here from the last 15 pages but isnt it funny that you are so frustrated about one person. And you discuss this in the official Sector3 forum ? You talk about her, her look, her mind whatever.

For me it seems that some of you are not grow up. Discuss about Multiplayer bans and stuff is ok...but talk about a person u never met or speak to in an official forum is totally idiotic.

You should play on a private Server or on servers where she is not. Download the Dedicated Server tool, protect it with a password and drive...

2. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Personal attacks are never okay. Individuals attacking another based on appearance, preference, assumptions, or other characteristics, instead of on-track actions, just make themselves look like jerks and accomplish nothing, so I agree with this.

This is where I vehemently disagree. Locking yourself away behind a password protected server just further fragments an already incredibly small player base. It's the same problem that I run across frequently when trying to find public racing lobbies in other titles where around 80% of the servers have passwords on them and 50 - 70% of the current people in multiplayer are on those locked servers in small groups of 5 - 10.

It's similar to finding out 200 people like the same game, but 10 of them being jerks so 125 of you decide to all split off into 15 person groups. Instead of rectifying anything, it's just further fragmented the entire grouping so now the remaining 65 non-grouped people either have to try to find one of the groups or deal with those 10 people, who were simply 0.5% of the overall, now being 15% of the overall. Not to even get into the factors of people swapping groups, dropping out of their group, making their group even smaller, splitting already small groups, etc.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Ive only seen a bad episode once and that was just with me, poor driving and a total disregard, it was one of the first times i came across her\him? Have practiced\quallied\raced with plenty of times since then and have never seen or heard anything bad, occasional mistake not looking in the mirror type stuff, but on the whole always seems decent attitude\driving.
    Multiple personality?
    I know i have, yes you have, no you dont, yes i do, er see what i mean......
    we should all have a big love in and invite the venerable mz Senna to join with some kind words and encouragement.

Another way to look at it is she feels oppressed and frustrated, look around this forum, there are posts from one or two maybe more members who have taken pleasure from criticising ramming and slating generally giving her a hard time cause at one time or another she hit them, or rammed them or one of their friends, she`s gone off doing her thing and they are stewing about it a year later and still want to give her shit today. If it was you being attacked by one or two dicks cause of some shit that happened an age ago youve moved on they havnt then maybe you would just see it as you against the world and think fuck it!

Not making excuses, not defending, but you know sometimes people only see what others have told them they will see truth or not.

And yes when you feel it is you against the world you do tend to not give a fuck and anything can happen.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    @maxx2504 I apologize for the cheap shot, but that was your second post in a row partonizing the forum members for simply discussing an issue in the R3E community. Not everyone can dedicate time to league based video gaming, so if there is one guy purposely ruining races and wasting our time, it warrants a report here (the only channel available).

We are all here on the forum for whatever reason, be it bored at work, on the toilet, or just prefer to read through it. No need to accuse people of personal issues for taking a minute of their time to report a problem.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DriftMachine

DriftMachine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    I know for a fact it is more than one person, as I had stated yesterday. This is technically cyber bullying. I don't think banning any paying customer is a good idea.

I think the best and only solution to this problem is for servers to use a safety rating. Some servers can chose to use it or not. I know this can and will be glitchy. If you're like me you can do a good job at avoiding most contact at all cost. And most likely any safety rating will be based on contact.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. maxx2504

maxx2504 Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    So you dont understand my point. I was not talking about the issues in the R3E community or the multiplayer itself. it was about the fact that people just opened a thread for one person, call her ugly stupid and whatever. Judging people in an official forum is not very serious. If you are bored on toilet you should spend your time in doing better things than that...

But why you all see her so much on servers ? Are she stalking you ? :D

8. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I fully understand your point but this particular driver is as much an issue as say a server crash and requires attention...ban, etc. The devs are the only ones that can do this. As for personal insults, not my game but people get mad when crashed mid race so I get it. The main purpose here is reporting rather than name calling, but people will be people.....

9. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    one strange thing on her youtube channel: Some videos are called "Kopie von..." that's german... so how and why? thought she was brazilian ^^

I know it's frustrating when someones only purpose in a race seems to ruin everyone else's race. Had the same problem with a guy some months ago.
    At some point they decide to go berserk, you cannot predict it. Maybe they got wrecked themselves and now are so frustrated that they want revenge. You never know what's going on in their heads. Maybe they're mentally unstable and when you torment them (cut their racing line, bump into them) they go wild for the next races. Who knows.

So she might be a nice person but at some point she will get naughty... hell knows why. That's no excuse for ramming other people, but also the only thing that we can do is asking sector 3 and raceroom for a penalty system/rating system or sth similar to make it as hard as possible for wreckers.

And to @Alex Bonner : Shame on you for posting shit like this. She's not hitler or so, so no need for lowering the niveau in such a manner. Maybe you should take your anger to the track and ram some people instead of insulting people... no wait.... please don't! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. DriftMachine

DriftMachine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Can you link the YouTube channel?

Also guys if you recall I said I spam this vid to crashers in hopes to make them better drivers.
    I am certain some of them have learned from it, because they tell me later. Others will get mad, but maybe they will watch it too.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Interesting find. o_O And most of her/his videos have german UI in R3E.

• Like Like x 1
  12. KW Studios

KW Studios Official Information Developer

Ratings:
    +1,502 / 0 / -0
    Guys, its enough now.

Its fine to discuss how to deal with wreckers, but we wont tolerate personal attacks on this forum.

If you wish to report a driver send us a message in private.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.