International [GTR3] 21.08.16 Sunday - Bathurst

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Tarik Userli, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Nice fair race again and I also want to say thanks for the organization of this event. Was a lot of fun although the race was tough and I was struggling as expected. After 40 mins I thought why not to try an one-stop-strategy. Was a bit optministic but now I know how driving on orange tyres feels;). Fortunately I got lapped by the winner and didn't have to drive another lap because I finished with 3 litres left :D. Grats to the podium and the winners of the vRPs!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys, again really great!!!:D I really had an fantastic race!! I'm very glad to become third! Had some minor eccidents with breaking too late,:confused: and had like 27 Ltrs to much fuel left, but couldn't catch the fist two guys anyway, congratulations with the first and second place!!;) Enjoyed it very much!:)

Greets!! Jeremy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately Tarik..:( Shit...My Dad had terminal engine damage,.:confused:.But thanks again for such a great event!!

Greetz Jer

4. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Tarik for organize.
    I hope i didn't drove to much in the way.
    I'm very happy with my 15 place. (of the 23 who started)
    Because i had only 3 Laps for practice this week.
    I'm not sure that i can join the next.

• Like Like x 1
  5. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0

you're welcome ;)

until the next

• Like Like x 1
  6. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    it was beautiful

7. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Ooops....switching through the Stream (recording) at Twitch I realized, that I totally missed the lottery - sry for not re-attending TS but I was done, totally happy I reached my "all-time basic goal" when racing (finishing Top 10), hungry, thirsty and in the need of a cigarette :)..
    So what a nice surprise that I won 1000 rVP on top of it !! Thx a lot, guess I will be back for Suzuka in October ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Leo Kuhn

Leo Kuhn Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    It was a great race. As usual with that distance, a challenge to keep concentration high.
    Laping was without problems. Unfortunately a little crash right in the first lap, as the cars in front of me didn't accelerate as I expected out of the dipper. At the end P14, which I am pleased with.
    Hope to see you guys again on track.
    Thanks for the organisation and the live feed.
    Leo

• Like Like x 1
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Pretty fun race yesterday. 2 hours on this track is difficult without putting it into the wall, but except for 1 or 2 moments I managed to do it and got that win. The Bentley worked really well too but Alex and Jeremy made it interesting and we had 3 different cars on the podium. See you next time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. edgar.steffens

edgar.steffens New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the kind words ! I didn't have a real strategy for the race !
    After the first 30 minutes I realized that the tires didn't last any longer, so I was on a 3 stop 'strategy' !
    Hmh , I wasn't really able to battle for 10th position - in effect I was not quick enough !
    To wait for mistakes was the only chance !
    Nevertheless I enjoyed the always fair race and give a big 'Thank You' to Tarik , too !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nicolas Leféroce

Nicolas Leféroce Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Congratulations to the organization and for the Live ! I could see a part of the race and it was great!

• Like Like x 1
  12. M.Andretti

M.Andretti Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    ending very prematurely... after 40 min. of a passionate race, many mistakes in my first pit stop but the train was there. After my pit out the firsts passed me and gone...

and then i literally destroyed my car on a wall... that was good enough!

I'll enjoy to see you next race!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Had a little talk to @m.bohlken today and he told my car was warping a lot in the stream.

I didn't experience any kind of warping or lagging towards other cars during the race.

He also told me my car was heavily damaged due to it ramming into various walls while warping.

Yes, I touched a few walls, but not too hard. So for me my car was still perfectly in shape at the end.

BUT: In case I screwed up somebodies race, I feel very sorry! :oops: I hope this is not the case...

14. Thomas Horn

Thomas Horn New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I had enough fuel but my engine was broken After hitting some walls and i had to drive the last 40 minutes with less Power. Was an interesting experience. So congrats to you and the other winners and thx tarik for the organization.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Leo Kuhn

Leo Kuhn Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I also thought that you were saving fuel, cause my topspeed in the Mustang was better than yours in the GT ;)

16. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Fantastic race guys, I watched the stream and it was top quality. ;) Congrats to everybody who participated and finished the race! I bought a powerline adapter kit (arriving on Tuesday) which should hopefully help with my connection issues, so I will be back for the Hungaroring in September! :)

• Like Like x 4
  17. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    That was quiet courageous and smooth driving...for me after 35-40 mins my Bentley became increasingly nervous (tyre indicators becoming orange) when I've been out my second last stint a little longer to have a liittle reserve for the finish. And as I could keep up with you first 30 mins, even could give a little pressure here and there , I wondered how long you might be out...:eek: But playing it save, specially at Bathurst where a serious accident/incident (2nd Sector) can cost you a lot of time, I'd decided for a 3 stop strategy anyway (Man, it's two hrs of racing with R3E Top Drivers ! :D) . I gained about 1 sec per lap on you in the end, but as you were 1Min ahead of me, there was no chance at all and you made the right choice - even if you had to give away some positions due to tyre wear....I was lucky enough, to have just a very few minor incidents that had cost me around 15-20 Secs max.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  18. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, was nice. I thought you will catch me on one of the straights.
    And lack of top speed. On the straights I had zero chance and I had to laugh about the commentary that I would have slowed down to let the Camaro pass me:D. I quickly figured out that the Z4 was not the perfect choice for this track and thought the only chance could be a brave pit strategy. Was an interesting experience...especially the second stint with ~65 mins.
    (the fourth tyre disappeared only in the screenshot)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  19. Leo Kuhn

Leo Kuhn Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    ... one more thing....
    @Andy(?) Goodwin: please set your Teamspeak to "Push-to-talk"... we had the joy to hear your squeeking pedals all the time... was just a bit disturbing ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Good old v1 pedals :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1