International [GTR3] 21.08.16 Sunday - Bathurst

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Tarik Userli, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Thomas Horn

Thomas Horn New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    You never lagged whenever i saw you. So it was probably only in the stream.

2. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    From my perspective he was lagging very much during the starting phase. I know this phenomenom very well from the past and it's hard to figure out why this happens. Didn't know if it's just me in this moment. No fingerpointing ;)

3. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Yepp thats a strange phenomenon. Art gained on me after his Pitstop I guess (was faster anyway) and looking in the mirrors I wondered how he can drive so fast with his damaged hood :D...but apart from that, all was fine connectionwise on my side...

4. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the input guys. As soon as I get the opportunity I will take a closer look at my replay to see if somebody is lagging which I might have missed during the race because I was concentrated in other directions. I really didn't see anything lagging during the race. Due to the replay bug that's still present, the first minute will probably be gone, but I will see if I can find something.

But nevertheless I will surely establish a brand new connection to my ISP next time before the event, including a complete reboot of my router to make sure my connection is at least in a fresh state.

Anybody apart from Ralf saw me actually lagging?

5. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    I completly watched the stream and my game replay (I love race analysis :) ) and ,man, there was a lot of action going on all over the grid (specially while overtaking/lapping) that Sebastian totally missed, which is due to the rather simple broadcast system of R3E. Really hope we will get some advanced features or even better a spotter place during race where you can act as active race marshall and spotter to give some hints to the commentator/ director where the action is on atm.

6. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    I saw nobody lagging, only lapping me. :confused::mad::(;)o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sebastian Gerhart

Sebastian Gerhart New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I guess the Lags had something to do with my streaming PC. Wouldn't be the first time that this happens. But still better than the other way around. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  8. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Fantastic job Sebastian! :) I was pretty bummed about my connectivity issues :( that stopped me from participating, but the stream was awesome so it more than made up for it. Since Sunday, I've bought a powerline adapter kit that has completely resolved my issues so I'm hoping for the best next month at the Hungaroring!