Question How do i purchase all these new liveries? Is there a pack?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mike Davies, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Anyone know if there is a pack, or going to be one for this? If not how do i buy the new liveries indivudally? I cant seem to find a purchase button for them in the store. Or are they free?

2. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Hi Mike
    is in the Pack GTR3 ;)
    or indivudally , is 49 VRP :)

3. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    I could kiss you :) I already got the pack, so free liveries for me! LOVE YOU Sector3!!

4. S-AMG

S-AMG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
  5. JBMAK

JBMAK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, yesterday i´ve bought 3 Liveriers from Porsche and payed 147 VRP. And today it will be included in the GT3 Pack ??
    So throw a few VRP straight through that open Window right in front of me...?
    Come on Guys...

6. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    @JBMAK Can you elaborate? You bought some liveries for the porsche GT3 car yesterday? If so those liveries were always in the GTR3 pack, at least since the pack got released. Have you purchased the pack yet?

Just to be clear they didnt take liveries that were already existent and make them free in the pack (they did that when the GTR3 pack was released) they just added new liveries, that are also free if you own the GTR3 pack. SO, if you had to buy the liveries yesterday, it would have been the same today.

7. JBMAK

JBMAK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    Yesterday i´ve bought the Frikadelli, Wochenspiegel and also the Haribo Porsche Liveries per 49VRP...
    And a few months ago I´ve owned the hole GT3 Pack, and the liveries above was not Part of the GT3 Pack till yesterday I think...
    Am I right..? Or am I Evil (Metall Greetz ;) )

8. Spazo

Spazo Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I can confirm what you are saying, you should ask for a refund.

I have the gt3 pack and yesturday there was 5 new liveries for the ruf gt3. 49 vrf each.

Today they have released those liveries and some other for free.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    hmm very interesting, i would ask for a refund, yes. Seems like they didnt mean to set up it up that way, maybe the liveries were accidentally released early.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    A bought most of the new liveries this afternoon (1513 German time) and had to pay 49 vRP for each of them as well

11. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Well i didnt have to pay for the because I own the GTR3 pack, do you own that?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  12. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I own the pack and it shows that i own them all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Yes, bought it on 24.05.

Attached Files:

14. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello there,

Seems some of you managed to purchase the new liveries in the time between them being added to the store and them being added to the pack.

I've already answered @Don Rudi and @JBMAK 's tickets on our help desk, but if there are any more players who managed to purchase these liveries despite already owning the GTR3 Pack, then please contact us and we will sort it out.

http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/

• Like Like x 3
  15. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Thanks very much Hannes for the quick support :)

16. Mike Davies

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  17. gp20

gp20 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I wonder it that will be white liveries again. Take a white car, put a few stickers and 2 or 3 color lines and you have an R3E livery. Just boring.
    Someone told me that they are the replica of blancpain liveries, no need to answer, most of the cars in blancpain are blue, yellow, red, green, etc... just a few are white.

[​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  18. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I wonder a bit, what you are talking about. Most of the liveries in R3E are real life-liveries from cars used in various series like Blancpain, VLN/24H Nürburgring, GT-Masters and some more... The latest liveries added in GTR3 are mostly from the VLN and 24H Nürburgring.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    It's curious that you use a picture that only contains cars we do not have in the game to prove your point. Not saying that you are wrong concerning the general color schemes, just an odd choice.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Don Rudi

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    I like flamboyant colors as well, but first of all this is the Blancpain Lamborghini Super Trofeo which has nothing to do with our GT3 cars. Second - look at the field of the Blancpain GT Cup. Yes the Mercs and Ferraris are colorful, but the basecolor of the Bentleys, the Aston, several of the Audis, the Nissans, half of the BMWs and some of the Porsches was white. We have more colorful Bentleys and Nissans in the game already.