Preview BMW M6 GT3 - licensed

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Apr 12, 2016.

1. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    So maybe I missed the answered... but does anyone have a clue to when any of these newly announced GT3 cars will be release? I have a new GT3 league coming and would hate for it to start only for all these new cars to be released half way through the season.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    come on. what's up with you people?
    Why can't you just be happy that you know these awesome cars are coming?

Don't rush them, the cars will be done when they're done. Maybe you underestimate how much work it takes to create such a car from scratch. If you want many cars in a short time, go to assetto corsa, they are known for just copying and pasting the physics from their gt3 cars to get them ready faster. If that's what you want instead of a most accurate possible car model, then go ahead.

For me, they can take the time they need to give us a car that they can be proud of. And if they're not satisfied yet with their work, they can take their time to get satisfied.

And you cry about announcements. I bet you would even cry more if there would be no announcements at all. People like you would abandon the game if they wouldn't tease what they're working on from time to time. So stop complaining and enjoy the game... really... this annoys me.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    @sbtm,
    you're right we can wait for it to get the best cars ( real physics ).
    Only the last news about SimBin have made me feel insecure.
    I close to you R3E can take time for the new projects.

4. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    They could be waiting to release these new GT3 cars in the ADAC GT Masters 2016 pack however I'm not sure when that will be. The 2015 pack was very late.

I'm more interested in seeing these in the GTR3 class and the release of the much needed AI picker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. muzikant

muzikant Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -0
    Yess for sure we need a better ai.. before the patch it was good.. and now realy bad. I hope that RRE comes quickly with some things..
    Now for months it's pretty quiet with RRE..

I hear nothing about audi tt while in January there was a preview of. I hope they doing a good job

6. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    I can't remember where (maybe it was somewhere on the forum?) but I remember one of the Sector 3 staff mentioning that waiting to release all the new GT3's in the ADAC pack would delay some of them further than they were comfortable with. To me, that meant we will likely see some of them released into the GT3 category and then later in the ADAC pack :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. c3lix

c3lix Active Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Quoting myself there.
    Guys just go on with downvoting, you know I am right and you are just desperate for new content and patches. If this game at least had real 3-screen support like iRacing or AC. It looks just horrible and stretched. I love the engine sounds, but everything else is just way behind other sims. I am kinda on a rant here because I liked it a lot as I started playing it. But I learned the hard way that it takes way too long for them to make this game more simlike, also dead multiplayer if you are not into DTM. Feels like there is only one dev playing all the day instead of working, and another 1-2 devs who don't know what to do with the game. They announce new cars and it takes them 8-14 months to add them to the game. Thats just... I have no words for it. All it does is, forcing the com. to visit the shop and forum all the time in the hope for tiny updates or news.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  8. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Cue another person who is completely clueless as to what software development is all about.

The criticism that R3E is lacking certain things is fine, but the constant whining for instant updates by many just shows a lack of understanding as to what it takes to create an update, more than anything else.

People clamoring for features to be implemented or other systems to further be fleshed out seem to expect that their request can be granted within a weeks time, and that is simply unrealistic.

I can assure you the devs have been busy this past summer and there is a lot in the pipeline. No real sense for me to describe the process, since it is usually sherked off and the complaints for more speedy development always continue.

But hey, just how it is I suppose :p

Luckily, the next update should make many people very happy. As well as whatever else may come along before the end of the year ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  9. Bottroper

Bottroper Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    I'm binge watching the 2016 season of the ADAC GT Masters .. cant wait for the pack and of course the BMW. It's like being a child before christmas, the longer it takes the more the excitement :)

10. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Small question concerning liveries.. :)

Will we have the new "Steiff" Super GT300-livery?
    Or any other for the Mercedes Amg or Audi R8?

Greetings

11. Viggdred

Viggdred Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Loooong wait....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1