BTCC Cars

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Miki Kosać, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Miki Kosać

Miki Kosać New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Why Raceroom dont hawe most popular racing cars from 1990-1999 BTCC Class, Super touring cars like BMW 320 STW, AUDI A4 STW etc .. ?

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Licensing fees, codemaster has the current license anyway and the head of the BTCC isn't the easiest guy to "work" with from what I understand.

The question has been asked many many times before.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I moan about it at least 4 times a year, to reiterate Codemasters have done sod all worthwhile with BTCC for donkeys!
    For the life of me I cannot understand why you would not want to have your series promoted globally whilst getting paid for it, sounds more like the chap who runs BTCC is an idiot rather than difficult to negotiate with. Maybe he should be bombarded with emails requesting their series be available in a Sim and which Producer would make the best job!
    Just imagine the quality of the track pack included with that one, other two thirds of Brands Hatch for starters, not to mention Donnington, Cadwell, Thruxton, Snetterton, Knockhill, etc etc.
    Damned shame! :mad:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. VinPetrol (Vinny Roberts)

VinPetrol (Vinny Roberts) Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
  5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    More or less the same question as @S-AMG had asked here: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/stw-97-98.7060/

Ok, his question was related to STW, but as that series used the Super-Touring as well, it would be nice to have as well as the cars were pretty much the same like in BTCC... maybe without any volvo... But yeah - the tracks would still be missing.

6. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Im sure if you look around various forums going back quite a few years you will find this being suggested. Didnt do any good then, probably wont do any good now! Just piss him off even more and remain just as stuborn by way off shitloads of offensive spam with a few polite requests all wanting BTTC.

He`ll ignore it, and failing that he will just tell you Codies have the license.