Released KTM X-Bow RR

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Again false. I just bought it "again" - for 199. Get your facts straight before blaming Raceroom, please.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Really? Good news though it does go against what Georg has been saying on this very forum over and over again.

3. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I did. Premium Pack showed up again in the store at a price of 199 vRP and it includes now the KTM with 20 liveries.
    I guess what they said was, that the Premium Package contains all content available at the time you buy it. We still pay for new stuff, but obviously at a nice discount.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    I don't doubt you, and it's indeed good news and something I will jump on. But I would like word if it's an official change in policy or a storefront bug first. @Georg Ortner a change in policy?

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0
    If you are able to purchase any pack more than once, that is a bug, and not as intended.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Disappointing, but thanks for clearing things up. Will continue to give said pack and KTM a miss then.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Guys, just to clarify : My critics is not against Sector 3 or RRE in general and those who follow my posts, know that I always supported this sim wholeheartedly - until today - and guess it's the first time I expressed my disappointment this way and straight forward. But really: To me that announcement felt like throwing pearls of glas before some alledgedly stupid indigenes. But as I said it's not S3 to blame for, cause guess for Sector 3 the situation is not easy at all being the slice of cheese in the sandwich (-business pack). From my POV they are very nice guys and obviously do the best they can, but are right in the middle of decisions and demands Race Room (who actually seem to mean good but obviously lack a bit of instinct, regarding their public activities sometimes) e.g.their various partners are claiming...but as I am the customer (owning almost every content, using RRE on a daily basis, even paying for having a fine online Racing Experience @ places like Virtualracing-similar to RD for englishspeaking folks) guess I have every right to raise my voice and to complain about what I feel is not right.
    At least from time to time and when being sick & tired of it ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  8. TripleJay

TripleJay Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    ...and thats why other companies make money with racing games and this one not (really much). Basically, the others can laugh at RaceRoom's Face and RaceRoom only can say "thank you" :D

Raceroom is probably a company known for not having success, well, why should their game then have success?:p

9. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Name one that really make money with racing game and only racing game.
    They barely survive thanks to their devotion (Kunos, Reiza, etc).
    EA or Codemaster have big pocket filled by other games
    ISI lives thanks to it's licencing model for their ISI motor
    SMS got big money from backers and after that big investors and the big hype around Pcars launch... not sur it will keep like this on long terms

The only team to do well AFAIK is iRacing, and you may guess easily how, when you see how much it cost to a player.

What do you know about that ? Raceroom AG is not a public firm, so you don't have access to their finances.
    They may be healthy thanks to their main activity, witch is NOT selling games on Steam.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dan Speelman

Dan Speelman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    That is too bad. This "bug" seems like a good way to reward people for supporting the game by owning all the content. If I could purchase the premium pack multiple times to get newly released content at a discount I would probably spend the $20 or so I need to fill in all the gaps in my content.

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
  12. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    c0ckwomble

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Rodent

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    It is indeed sad that when a much asked for purchasing option appears, it does so not because it's what the community wants but because of a bug.

Hopefully one day the store will be a bit more consumer friendly.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. TripleJay

TripleJay Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    yeah, yeah, i almost can feel your disappointment....go ask your mates and followers, which gave you +900 ratings to give you some likes and agrees, so the pain doesn't feel to harsh :D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    dude... i have some likes because I made something. My favourite game was missing something so I actually did something about it and created a thing that people use and enjoy. It's called 'being productive'. All you ever seem to do is grumble. If you spent some of that moaning energy doing something constructive, imagine what you could achieve?

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Love it! x 1
  16. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Actually probably not alot..:p

@TripleJay as he as already said himself, mr_belowski created something very useful for all sim racers and all main sim racing games, that's why he has such a high rating, because what he has done is so appreciated by the whole community..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    Man this car is a beach to handle.

It's great

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. TripleJay

TripleJay Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    ...aehm, having a bigger ignore-list? ;) BTW, thats not grumble or moaning, all my posts are constructive, they are so constructive even a c0ckwobmle understands them. :D

19. JBMAK

JBMAK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. TripleJay

TripleJay Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    ....oh man, not just one....and guess what, i just found a new one on my radar :-D