News Black Friday Sale

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    X-Bow
    BMW Alpina GT3
    BMW 320 Turbo Group 5
    NSU
    GTR-X pack
    DTM exp 2016
    Chang (last missing track).

Thanks to Black Friday :D

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Im thinking about getting Pagani Zonda - it's crappy right now, but physic update was mentioned a long time ago. Not sure if I should buy it now, or wait for a next Black Friday :p

3. DaniloE31

DaniloE31 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0 / -0
    I am trying to buy the BMW M1 Pro Car Pack, but actually it doesnt seems to me to be possible... :confused:
    Just the single car is for sale, no matter what I try :eek:

4. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    The Pagani is OK. I got it in the GTRX pack. Shame it has the same display as most other cars in R3E though...

5. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Finally no more last minute one-skin-purchase-because-of-server-with-more-than-10-people-racing-and-I-don't-have-that-class, because now I HAVE IT ALL! :D

Thanks Sector3 for this awesome sale!

6. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    here's a small problem. Liveries show as this price in the first pic, and then the old price in the cart. Are the liveries 1/2 price as well?

Attached Files:

7. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    How long is a few moments? I purchased the Pro Pack for 550vrp 20 mins ago and had ~1167vRP. Now my account shows only 81vrp left. o_O Would have liked to buy some more stuff...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  8. Stuka Q('.'Q)

Stuka Q('.'Q) New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same for me but i m waiting for more than 3 hours ;)

9. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    After patch I bought premium pack to get the new stuff at the moment (DTM and TTs 16) but if I had known you couldn't purchase it again when updated I certainly would have waited. Now I can't get KTM in a pack. I feel I spoiled my chance to get a good deal for new content.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Waiting 10 hours my vRP where back on my account. It was 631 so earlier it was 1181. Looks like the pack for 550 was subtracted twice. So now I could buy the KTM finally. Later i wanted to buy some more stuff but the same mess again even after half an hour. I bought KTM and a track for 400 in total. That should be 231 left but it was calculated as 216. Now at the end I have 0 left. Weird

Attached Files:

11. Thug-Life

Thug-Life Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    A week ago, I bought the Premiun Pack to complete the few cars I was missing (DTM 2016, Tattus F4, Formula Raceroom and the 2 Audis TT). In total I will have spent almost 300 euros in the game, in the last 3 years.

Now the KTM has come, they have included it in the Premiun Pack, but I have that pack and now I have to pay for the KTM. Really? If I have the pack that includes the KTM (and all the skins), why I have to pay?. The Premiun Pack still at the same price.

New players can buy all the content for 7499 VRP (50 euros). But those who have supported the game for years, who have spent more money (almost 6 times), we have to pay more and more. As I said before, I have supported the game for a long time, but with this policy I like less every day.

And another thing. Why if I have all the content of the game, in Steam I can buy the DLC for me, when I already have the content of these DLC?.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. jayblue

jayblue Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I feel exactly the same. I do really enjoy playing this game but when i see new players can obtain all content to date for 7500 vrp it kind of makes me fed up. I know the devs need to entice new players but the current model seems to be hook the player with a great introductory deal then drip feed expensive content. Then next year offer a pack with all the latest content cheap to new players only and repeat.It has got me feeling like i am always going to hold off spending my remaining vrp and wait until a whole pile of content has landed just so i can be the one to get a good deal for a change!

I also play iracing and although the content is expensive i respect them because i know if i buy something today it won't be half the price tomorrow. For example i have been renewing my subscription on Black Friday for several years now for $50. This year due to changes in their business model the discount is less and the renewal is $82.50, a little too rich for me considering what i get out of the game. So i haven't renewed - i know that is the best deal that will be offered this year and i can therefore make an informed buying decision. With R3E i am always second guessing myself, even now with the premium pack which in theory is a great thing i find myself thinking i will wait and hold on to my VRP's because i know if i do i will get future content substantially cheaper...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. jayblue

jayblue Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Oh and i have bought one car i wanted in the 50% off sale but have been deducted the full amount of vrp from my account. Is the refund automatic or do i have to flag it up with support?

14. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it is really ridicolus that players (supporters) of the first hours, which spend several 100 EUR are slapped now in their faces with the fact that new players become everything together for EUR 50.

Thats not a very good strategy, and i am really a bit angry because of this fact.

Give the old players a refund of ~5000 vrp so they can get a little benefit for the next releases. Its just a insolence how it goes right now!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. DirtyriceTX

DirtyriceTX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    I've owned all the tracks for a while and most of the cars I actually want. So I bought some more liveries and a car or two. The chevrolet dekon monza is easily my new favorite. I love the old IMSA cars. I don't bother buying packs anymore unless it's a new single car pack. If I already have most of the stuff I want I don't see the point in purchasing a premium pack. It's just a better deal for new members.

I don't know why anyone would purchase it, if they already have most of the stuff in it. Or would be mad that they paid more for it a long time ago. Lots of games get cheaper.... You don't see people that bought MadMax or Doom a couple months ago for $60 complaining that you can get each for less than $20...... No one forces you to buy anything....

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lachaussette

Lachaussette Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    I've read nothing about this: what about the FR3 available in my owned cars, which I coud play in game but not visible in store?

I hope this free content (as announced in my listing owned cars before purchasing the premium pack) will not disappear with next update :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I think they missed a trick myself, right idea poorly implemented, my opinion.
    They should of had 3 packs as is, introductory (the best bits, cars\tracks or pick your own any 6-8 of each), everything currently in game and everything currently in game and all future releases, cheap, not so cheap and expensive, as it is thats about right, make the first two really cheap 10-15 20-30 and the third expensive as games go in the 55-75 £$Euro.

If this game is here for the long haul i think they are all appealing options, i know which i would go for all day long if i could do it again.

18. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I think the premium pack should be the only pack that can be bought over and over again if new content is released.
    That way people who already are invested in the game and own everything can grab new content for cheap.
    That would be a step in the direction of rewarding long term customers and ppl who own everything.
    People new to the game can still decide if they want to get content bit by bit, or everything in one go.
    People who love the game and support it, buy about every new content the first day, are rewarded that way.

For a long time they say "we are looking into a reward system for long term customers and those who already own everything".
    Nothing happened so far in that direction.
    I say, that opportunity is here, right in front your eyes, and you patched it again so you cannot buy packs again....
    One can only wonder why...

Make the Premium pack, and only the Premium pack, re-purchasable!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Bergaufbremser

Bergaufbremser Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    I added 500 VRP via the Raceroom strore. Before I had 109 VRP. Than I bought the starter pack for 5xx VRP and now I have 0 VRP left. This game sucks more and more.....

EDIT: My VRPs are back now.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  20. Flyingnono

Flyingnono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    Sorry it's not my fault it's my right hand and my crédit card who wants to buy the premium pack. For 16 euros (for me) it's not expensive.
    Happy . Now i'm waiting for Silverstone, all gt3 cars and one day multiclass custom championship...