BAN for Aline Senna on multiplayer race !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deni Kremer, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Telling me... i have 3 girls ....:oops:

• Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    :eek: ah mate... please accept my condolences (bet you wouldn't change them for the world though ;))

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I have a niece like that, The kids would be playing all is well. Suddenly she gets up grab her sister favorite pokemon card and rips it in half in front of her.. no reason, just cause she can. A real terror that one, she does opposite whenever she feels like it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. RomKnight

RomKnight Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    I have two girls (mother was not enough to get on my nerves :D ) but they're both barbie like. Car's ? Sim's? yeah right...

I blame the mother ofc. I know I did at least one boy but she left the oven on super hot and cracked something... :p:D

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Still developers do not do anything about, ALINE SENNA
    Why do continue to allow such an idiot drive multiplayer race??
    Yesterday at the Red Bull Ring crash into me
    Today on Mido Ohio again crash into me
    What's wrong with her?
    I believe that I am not the only one asking BAN!
    Once again I ask you to Ban ALINE SENNA !!!

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    public server....sucks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    I think I was in this race, I had the pole, was ramed by him/her after the first chicane :-( my race was ruined.

The race before, he/she ruined a another race on Bartdust.

It's such a shame to find so bad peoples...

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    What about leaving the server? Find another Aline-free one? ;-)
    Unless she has clones all over the internet! :eek: spooky!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. le_poilu

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    That's what I've done when I raced at Bartdust.. Thought the new one was clear but he/she joined the race before the start..

It's impossible to be sur...

10. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    She was in some races i competed as well this week causing chaos all over the place. I have send a report via her user profile considering her attitude in MP.. I suggest we all do this cause i havent seen people as her/him continuously, consistently ramming into people and the worst of all is it's always on purpose.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    More of the best our friend A.Senna

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    I dont think they need more proof than that. I mean there is already tons of example out there and people claiming she needs a slap on wrist. I think something needs to be done Sector 3.

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Another one for the greatest hits collection.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Sometimes i have the impression that these threads turn a little bit to fast into a "witch-hunt". But after watching this video i have to openly admit, that this is utterly ruthless driving in multiplayer. This crazy "i don't give a sh*t about other players" attitude must be stopped with all consequences.
    Well ..... many simracer have already caused a collision in multiplayer. Accidently, for sure. Somtimes sh*t happens.
    But destroying races of other players on purpose (as seen in the video) is completely unacceptable.

• Agree Agree x 7
  15. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    exactly. I have no issue with someone making a mistake, But this is something completely different. I have encountered this person online and every time its the same story. Like i previously posted in this thread you can see it in plenty of video that are on youtube, You can see him/her waiting after being lapped and just trying to ruin other people race.
    its trolling pure and simple and ruining it for others.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Well, Sector3 will have to do something, either they deal with this issue or people will go elsewhere and take their money with them. How many customers will they lose on account of this Aline Senna? There's no way the clip above can be interpreted in any other way than as a cynical attempt to ruin fair races. It would be a shame for this admirable project to fail or stall because of the actions of one insecure and immature player who's probably just working off their real life frustrations on undeserving fair racers here.

Clearly some sort of ban from the MP servers is in order for those that transgress to this extent, starting out at say 3 days, and if that doesn't get their attention a week, month, year or permanent. Implementation is the issue, and to cover themselves they really need to include something in the terms and conditions in which the player agrees that the game is to be used for fair racing and that players who are shown to be disruptive to a certain extent risk MP bans. Stick such a condition in there Sector3 and I'll sign it in a flash.

You've got a solid community here, reasonable people who understand the dangers of finger pointing/naming and shaming etc. (Looking at you Ernie, I hear you and agree), but the evidence is strong here M'lord, the accused A. Senna was found standing above the body holding a smoking gun, laughing manically, and shouting, "Yeah I did it honky, what you gonna do about it?". The body count continues to rise, and public opinion looks to the Police Commissioner for reassurance..................

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Again, really, a simple kick from server feature will do... Don't know of why is not there yet...

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Seb S15

Seb S15 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    same for me and my team, a race with Mr. Senna makes other standard what and who rotten running, :mad:

19. le_poilu

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    That was the one I talked about yesterday :-(
    Didn't have any chance to avoid it (didn't even saw him/her on the mirror)

20. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.