BAN for Aline Senna on multiplayer race !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deni Kremer, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    I can not believe today again Senna crash into me (gtr2 @Norisring) every day shit !! I do not want more play multiplayer race !! Goodbye!
    ALINE SENNA = BAN !!!

2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    LOL maybe (s)he's an undercover saboteur recruited by AC... :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    New stresstest for customers, if we survive her we all get a triple A...

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    That'll get we oldies a discount on health insurance, and we can all be issued 'I survived Aline Senna' t-shirts by Sector3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Don´t feed this person with such comments. I am sure "it" watches this forum and feel very important because "its" popularity.

... and because such Alinas I quit with RRRE public multiplayer long time ago and I am patiently waiting for dedicated servers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Richard Powell

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    That's not the point, if it's not A.Senna now it will be someone else another time. A game that is designed for fair racing has to have a system in place to deal with the inevitable emotional retards that find it amusing to ruin everyone else's fun because they feel powerless and ineffectual in their real lives, and somehow making everyone else as miserable as them seems to make them feel better. I couldn't care less whether they read this and feel important, give them a ban so they can have all the time they need to read about themselves and how pathetic everyone else thinks they are. When they can't log on to MP servers who cares how important they think they are? Our problems will be solved.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Had some interesting races yesterdayevening.
    "It" as some call it, haha, competed in 2 races without having contact with another car.. o_O
    "It" was driving solid lines, decent braking points and avoiding contact imo..

Maybe she received some kind of warning cause i can imagine sector3 has received quite some complaints the past days:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    That would be good, optimistic... Lets see

9. toold

toold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    we also have to take in account the possibility, that these rammers are paid employees of other race game companies to annoy gamers. I hardly can believe, that some are so sick having fun in constantly destroying the game of others.

10. Pr3t3nd3r

Pr3t3nd3r Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Or this is a Sector3 undercover to test collisions and damage model xD

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Maybe there's two or more persons using the same account...

12. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    You-know-who is in reality.... VOLDEMORT!
    A-Senna-kedavra!

• Like Like x 1
  13. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    My 14 year old uses mine sometimes if anybody is wondering why I'm trying to run over all the cones. I told her to stay out of the MP until she can beat the AI on 95.

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I too have been a victim of A.Senna's rage... allthough from what ive seen he/she seems to target others more than me.
    I havent yet discovered what her targeting mechanism is, who she decides to crash and why if those reasons even exist -.-
    I agree with previous posters that something needs to be done about this player.
    Ruining everyones races is both bad for the community and the game itself as it draws people away from MP wich is surely not Sector3's plans.
    To Aline Senna's defence however I have ONCE seen her driving properly, she held good lines, good brakepoints and I was even side by side with her in corners wich requires respect and high awareness of position and line-taking between both cars involved. I read her car, she read mine, no contact or collision.
    This however I have only seen once, 30+ other times ive seen her in MP she's just crashing people for no apparant reason.
    Maybe its immaturity, maybe its IRL frustrations being vented I dont know.
    What I dont understand is WHY she does this when she can actually race, she's a capable enough driver to place top10 maybe even top5 in MP races if she wants to....so why fuck around? Surely a good, fair and competative race is more rewarding than crashing people and being hated by a community for it? I dont get why she behaves this way :(

Do something about this Sector3 before you start loosing good and dedicated players who really enjoy this game, please!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Probably someone mentioned before, but i can imagine that someone around him/her playing with the game with his/her account. As i and others mentioned before, when he/she is in "good mood" (1%.....), she/he seems a good driver, this is not his/her 1st simracing experience for sure... so i can imagine hi/her brother, sister, son, daughter etc playing instead... best would be to ask him, anyone tried to communicte with him/her online? i mean to try to approach him/her during practice or quaily and ask whats wrong, or why he behave usually as an idiot...

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  16. taxfree

taxfree Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
  17. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    You can add "Zs Racing Germany" to the list of drivers to ban.

Reported its RaceRoom profile.

18. Richard Powell

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Clearly this is becoming an issue, quite the hot topic of the moment. As this game grows, and there's every indication that it is, and quite quickly, it will become more pressing for us to have a solution. I don't want to discuss individual transgressors in this post, but I'd like to try to provoke some serious discussion within the community aimed at sorting this out.

Some have suggested a vote to kick function, and it's not without merit, but it's open to abuse and if the vote fails it's a red rag to a bull. Others have pointed to private servers as a solution, and it is for those that play on them but to ignore what happens on the public servers is to invite them to descend into a motoring version of Lord of the Flies. Additionally, for the game to thrive it must offer a rewarding racing experience to all, not just an experienced elite that have their own servers, and new drivers cutting their teeth on the public servers will be disinclined to spend their hard earned cash if their experience is a negative one.

Sector3 is a small company, and the last thing we really ought to want them to do is spend a lot of resources dealing with this when they could be making new tracks and cars for us and polishing and improving the overall game experience, so the solution I would propose puts at least part of the onus back on us, those that participate actively in the forum. I would suggest the formation of a 'Race Committee' of a few hardened old vets who've been here a long time to screen complaints, on the basis of submitted video evidence, only referring upward to management those cases that clearly are intentional and repeated attempts to frustrate the main object of the game, which I hope we all agree is to race as fast and clean as possible. If the committee does it's job well is should be a simple matter for someone at Sector3 to have a quick look at their recommendation and say, "Yep, clearly a wrecker, time to have a word with them."

At the moment it's only a few who seem to intentionally wrecking but as the game grows that will change as sure as night follows day, so this is the time we should be thinking and planning ahead (sorry, I've been wargaming since 1973 and planning ahead is just in my nature) about where we want this game to go and how we'd like it to work. Sector3 has a wonderful opportunity to capture that part of the market that is uncomfortable with iRacing's business model (I'm here because I don't have a credit card, I did try........), as well as those put off by what is the apparently the pure chaos of Assetto Corsa. Now is the moment to act.

We've all had a moan and let off some steam but now it's time for us to try to have a sensible dialogue with Sector3 about how ALL of us together can make this work as well as possible. If Sector3 have been largely silent on this issue perhaps it's been because we the community haven't been as creative and helpful as we might.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  19. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I think it's worth acknowledging a couple of things....

Firstly the number of genuine wreckers in R3E is very small, maybe only three or four people at the most. Senna exaggerates the problem due to her sheer online presence and determination to cause trouble. Anyone who has spent a bit of time online in R3E will have encountered her and witnessed her antics. It's easy to gain notoriety in a small community. Take her out of the picture and the situation improves at a stroke.

Secondly: The 'age of a sim racer' thread suggests the 30-50 age bracket is the main demographic for this game so we're talking about a more mature, serious player base, which is largely evident in the quality of online racing, something which is a credit to R3E. I don't think wreckers and griefers will be anything more than a very minor problem.

In an ideal world the solution for someone like Senna is simple but Sector3's silence on the matter suggests otherwise.

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. machwebb

machwebb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -0
    Project cars will draw them away. I'm not making a judgment on the game when I say that, I have the game on order but I just have a feeling it will.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.