Arthur Spooner's Recent Activity

1. Arthur Spooner rated Goffik's post Agree in the thread STOP DEDUCTING INSANE AMOUNTS OF REP IN RANKED FOR SMALL REASONS.

Getting as angry as you are over a few virtual points in a computer game is absolutely over the top. If something so trivial gets you...

May 5, 2021 at 3:04 PM
  2. Arthur Spooner rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Informative in the thread Problem Shifting Gear.

Interesting discovery. It makes total sense to me - currently our game automatically presses the clutch once you engage the handbrake in...

May 5, 2021 at 1:10 AM
  3. Arthur Spooner rated Nico Kunze's post Agree in the thread Question Laps in RRE's ELO system.

Should be just that

May 5, 2021 at 1:08 AM
  4. Arthur Spooner replied to the thread Question Teach me ranking incidents definitions.

Track limit. Going too wide or cut. As far as I know.

May 4, 2021 at 5:59 PM
  5. Arthur Spooner replied to the thread Question Posting qualifying times in multiplayer.

No, but for track limits for example.

May 4, 2021 at 5:57 PM
  6. Arthur Spooner replied to the thread Question Posting qualifying times in multiplayer.

If their lap was invalidated for whatever reason, no time gets posted.

May 4, 2021 at 5:08 PM
  7. Arthur Spooner rated ArgSpelare's post Funny in the thread STOP DEDUCTING INSANE AMOUNTS OF REP IN RANKED FOR SMALL REASONS.

Hi! I just joined a ranked server and drove a little bit in Practice+Qualifying. Qualifying ended and I left immediately since I...

May 4, 2021 at 5:04 PM
  8. Arthur Spooner rated PanVlk's post Agree in the thread HUD OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Lol, you're sad. You didn't read or didn't understand basic instructions, then you started with these ridiculous rants when people...

May 4, 2021 at 11:09 AM
  9. Arthur Spooner rated OtterNas3's post Agree in the thread HUD OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Jeez! The github site was never been made to "browse the files" or to get "what is this and how do i use it" information. It is just to...

May 3, 2021 at 11:13 PM
  10. Arthur Spooner rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Informative in the thread Released Daytona International Speedway & Porsche 911 RSR (2019).

We can't discount the engine mode effect either. A car using the lowest engine map is of course approaching corners slower, so...

May 3, 2021 at 11:11 PM
  11. Arthur Spooner replied to the thread Released Daytona International Speedway & Porsche 911 RSR (2019).

I remember that in the competition that was before the car was launched officially, I could go flat through Eau Rouge and Blanchimont....

May 3, 2021 at 5:32 PM
  12. Arthur Spooner rated OtterNas3's post Love it! in the thread HUD OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Here we go People! OtterHud version 1.2 is now LIVE Final Changelog: GENERAL Data updated for the missing Cars since v1.17 Complete...

May 3, 2021 at 5:00 PM
  13. Arthur Spooner replied to the thread HUD OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

There is a sound...? :eek::oops:

Apr 30, 2021 at 2:22 PM