Beastux's Recent Activity

1. Beastux liked Andy Kettler's post in the thread Post your R3E Videos.

RaceRoom | New Track - Circuit de Pau-Ville [MEDIA]

Mar 27, 2024 at 10:10 PM
  2. Beastux liked Super Nova's post in the thread Released Circuit de Pau-Ville + Ferrari 296 GT3 Iconic Livery Pack.

Just incredible :D I had immense fun with it. The realism of the track is very close to reality. Thank you KW-studios

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  3. Beastux replied to the thread Released Circuit de Pau-Ville + Ferrari 296 GT3 Iconic Livery Pack.

I have not tried the track but I think the launch point should be before the chicane, isn't it?

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:40 PM
  4. Beastux rated Robert Wiesenmüller's post Informative in the thread Released Circuit de Pau-Ville + Ferrari 296 GT3 Iconic Livery Pack.

Very nice track, the memories from Race07 come back! There is a small issue on Leaderboard, the spawn point is so far forward that you...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  5. Beastux liked KW Studios's post in the thread Released Circuit de Pau-Ville + Ferrari 296 GT3 Iconic Livery Pack.

New Update Out Now! [MEDIA] Take to the infamous Circuit de Pau-Ville and prove your skills on the tight and twisty street circuit...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  6. Beastux liked Nauseumster's post in the thread Preview Unveiling the thrilling Circuit de Pau-Ville.

playing Race07 version interim. [MEDIA]

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:40 AM