Bull Shark's Recent Activity

1. Bull Shark liked Paul Darke's post in the thread Bug AI issues since last patch.

Being sorted as well.

Jul 16, 2019 at 10:40 PM
  2. Bull Shark replied to the thread Bug AI issues since last patch.

Perhaps turn down some smoke as well. On Zandvoort you barely can't see anything in the Rob Slotermaker corner on the National Circuit. :D

Jul 16, 2019 at 5:04 PM
  3. Bull Shark liked Christian Göpfert's post in the thread Released 10th July 2019 Update.

We're currently testing some AI fixes and so far they look much better, less erratic. If we don't find any major issues, I would assume...

Jul 15, 2019 at 10:33 PM
  4. Bull Shark replied to the thread how to be part of a race group.

Just added myself to the Discord group RWB Racing.:D Now I need to dive in setups and pitstops I guess.

Jul 15, 2019 at 8:27 PM
  5. Bull Shark liked RWB Charger's post in the thread how to be part of a race group.

You can try us out, friendly bunch and race every night https://www.rwbracing.club/

Jul 15, 2019 at 8:09 PM
  6. Bull Shark replied to the thread Released 10th July 2019 Update.

Damned, bought the pack.. lol.

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
  7. Bull Shark replied to the thread Any thoughts on a new Gen Ryzen 3000 and other computer stuff?.

I’m still happy with my system. Although the new ryzen looks promising

Jul 15, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  8. Bull Shark replied to the thread Good app for dashboard.

Thanks. It is a great app indeed. I use the free version atm and it works wonderful. I’m gonna buy the three wanted license and later...

Jul 15, 2019 at 9:26 AM
  9. Bull Shark liked M-Bimmer's post in the thread Good app for dashboard.

Been using simdashboard on an old android tablet and phone (no ios support). It has support for many racing games (they are listed on...

Jul 15, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  10. Bull Shark liked Eisprinzessin's post in the thread Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Yes, understand. But in this case i can not say anything about, cause i dont use triples. I speak just about my point of view...

Jul 14, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  11. Bull Shark replied to the thread Assetto Corsa Competizione.

I have VR but I do like my triple monitor setup as well. And that is the problem with ACC, it does not support triple screen setup. I...

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  12. Bull Shark replied to the thread DashPanel - Simracing dashboards for Android/iOS/PC/VR..

Yeah sorry, I already found the guides on steam. Better search before asking. Anyway, I really like it and I will buy it for the 3 most...

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  13. Bull Shark liked Berno's post in the thread DashPanel - Simracing dashboards for Android/iOS/PC/VR..

When launching thru Steam just select the "Launch DashPanel Server" option for server only. This guide also provides details for running...

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:16 AM
  14. Bull Shark liked RoccoTTS's post in the thread What I miss about Raceroom after switching to rF2.

I made a custom preset on my TV witch i only use for R3E. It's very easy to use and you can change anything you want.

Jul 13, 2019 at 7:33 PM
  15. Bull Shark liked ravey1981's post in the thread What I miss about Raceroom after switching to rF2.

Increasing colour saturation in either your video card settings or on your displays will help with this. Although my personal preference...

Jul 13, 2019 at 7:33 PM