FeltHλt's Recent Activity

1. FeltHλt replied to the thread Question What's the differences in links?.

in leaderboards you view leaderboards in leaderboards challenge you launch time attack mode to score time in leaderboards (why dont you...

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:38 AM
  2. FeltHλt rated Patrick Schilhan's post Informative in the thread iRacing.

The "Firecracker 400" on iRacing [MEDIA]

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:50 PM
  3. FeltHλt rated fischhaltefolie's post Agree in the thread Great Tracks.

Good track when on the track, makes you feel faster. :cool:

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  4. FeltHλt replied to the thread Great Tracks.

[MEDIA]

Jul 1, 2020 at 8:46 PM
  5. FeltHλt replied to the thread Question What's the differences in links?.

Launch event does what name suggest, but challenge give you an option to race against ghost of challenged drivers (if you enable ghost...

Jul 1, 2020 at 8:36 PM
  6. FeltHλt rated Flintenwilly's post Agree in the thread Released Game Update - 20th May 2020.

It sound like the game is unplayable bc of a non existing roadmap. I don't know why this is even a concern. You get sth maybe in one...

Jul 1, 2020 at 7:34 PM
  7. FeltHλt rated pixeljetstream's post Agree in the thread Released Game Update - 20th May 2020.

@GooseCreature Why do you keep ignoring what people told you. They are not at liberty to discuss plans they are not in charge of. They...

Jun 30, 2020 at 4:38 PM
  8. FeltHλt replied to the thread Your servers freeze again..

Do you help? I can count your helpful and informative posts on one hand without fingers. I hope you dont act like that on rF2 forum, i...

Jun 27, 2020 at 10:21 PM
  9. FeltHλt rated fischhaltefolie's post Funny in the thread Goodbye Raceroom, hello rFactor.

I think, he's already left and looking for the Pagani and the hillclimb track in rf2 to improve his driving skills.:p Sorry! I know I...

Jun 27, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  10. FeltHλt replied to the thread Suggestion: Ranked trackday.

Im pretty sure, resource wise it would be better to host other scheduled race on a server instead of hosting there practice mode for...

Jun 26, 2020 at 11:59 PM
  11. FeltHλt rated schwalbach123's post Funny in the thread Goodbye Raceroom, hello rFactor.

Maybe he go to rfactor1

Jun 26, 2020 at 11:52 PM
  12. FeltHλt liked Balrog's post in the thread Goodbye Raceroom, hello rFactor.

The irony is that I think 50% of my ~200 hours of rFactor 2 playtime is waiting for the fricking workshop sync to complete and sitting...

Jun 26, 2020 at 11:51 PM
  13. FeltHλt rated Flintenwilly's post Agree in the thread Goodbye Raceroom, hello rFactor.

Hopefully his last posts here. Glad I'm not watching the rfactor forums, where he shurely will emerge with his rEaLiSM stuff...

Jun 26, 2020 at 11:51 PM
  14. FeltHλt rated Dave Brown65's post Love it! in the thread What is your favourite car/track combination in Raceroom?.

my cars have been any of the DTM92, but mostly the BMW. I also like the German touring cars, tracks would be Nord(sorry) Zolder,...

Jun 26, 2020 at 8:06 PM
  15. FeltHλt rated XanderSJX's post Agree in the thread Released Daytona International Speedway & Porsche 911 RSR (2019).

In singleplayer, AI cars can race with liveries you don't own. Only you can't have not owned livery on your car.

Jun 26, 2020 at 4:21 PM