Fleskebacon's Recent Activity

1. Fleskebacon rated Zziggy's post Agree in the thread News Physics Update: Touring Classics, DTM 1992, Group 4, Procar.

Thank you for bringing Niki Lauda back in the No.5 Group 4 BMW M1!

Dec 14, 2019 at 10:43 PM
  2. Fleskebacon rated RicardoBR's post Agree in the thread Released December Update.

The Devs did a wonderful job! I could finally test the new update yesterday and I got amazed by how the car feels. I tried the F-Junior...

Dec 13, 2019 at 7:26 PM
  3. Fleskebacon replied to the thread News Physics Update: Touring Classics, DTM 1992, Group 4, Procar.

I am going to drive around in the "new" 240T and E30 M3 all Christmas. They both feel absolutely wonderful. Thanks a bunch!

Dec 13, 2019 at 1:17 PM
  4. Fleskebacon liked Alex Hodgkinson's post in the thread News Physics Update: Tyres, force feedback, AI and general developments.

Underneath is the first, unchopped version of the tooltip text found in the garage menus. The content is generally the same, but this...

Dec 12, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  5. Fleskebacon rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Wonderful in the thread News Physics Update: Tyres, force feedback, AI and general developments.

Tyres Always a hot topic in sim racing, let's start here. It's true the basis of our tyre model can trace it's routes back a year or...

Dec 12, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  6. Fleskebacon rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Love it! in the thread News Physics Update: Touring Classics, DTM 1992, Group 4, Procar.

Before anything, the #1 rule here is that old setups will not work with any updated cars. Trying to use these setups will result in a...

Dec 12, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  7. Fleskebacon liked ave_golf's post in the thread Released December Update.

Now the TC on GT3 must be increased!! Before the update i run with 25% TC with R8 LMS and i passed Radillon without problems, the car...

Dec 12, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  8. Fleskebacon liked GregoryLeo's post in the thread Released December Update.

There is a difference between reporting your problems/issues, and complaining. Complaining includes statements like “This is the worst...

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  9. Fleskebacon rated Shodan's post Agree in the thread Released December Update.

Wow, lots of negativity here. I really enjoy the new FFB feel and absolutely LOVE the new DTM 92 physics. They are actually more...

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:21 PM
  10. Fleskebacon liked Christian Göpfert's post in the thread Released December Update.

There is no pack containing all the new cars. More info will follow in the coming days. Hope you all understand that it's been a busy...

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  11. Fleskebacon rated Patrick van der Meulen's post Agree in the thread Released December Update.

Have had some laps with some updated cars. Physics are great, sounds are great, soundeffects driving over the curbs are fantastic....

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:19 PM
  12. Fleskebacon rated ravey1981's post Agree in the thread Released December Update.

Yeah. We should have just stayed living in caves. It worked back then so it should work now....

Dec 11, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  13. Fleskebacon replied to the thread Released December Update.

Totally agree, the 5-speed gearbox in the E30 is finally back! Oh yeah! And they all feel crisp and real, absolutely a great update....

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:00 PM
  14. Fleskebacon rated Case's post Agree in the thread Released December Update.

The curse of the 0 spring and damper strikes again... I so wish people would finally get over that misguided advice based on very...

Dec 11, 2019 at 8:30 PM
  15. Fleskebacon liked ravey1981's post in the thread Released December Update.

Right for all those with FFB issues. 1st job is start from the default profile for your wheel. Massive changes under the hood mean old...

Dec 11, 2019 at 8:30 PM