FormelLMS's Recent Activity

1. FormelLMS replied to the thread VR Performance Tweaks & Tips.

I'm on 10

Oct 21, 2019 at 6:35 AM
  2. FormelLMS replied to the thread VR Performance Tweaks & Tips.

OK, if OpenOVR doesn't work on Raceroom or Rfactor anymore, please install this Oculus patch:...

Oct 20, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  3. FormelLMS replied to the thread VR Performance Tweaks & Tips.

Yupp

Oct 19, 2019 at 11:03 PM
  4. FormelLMS replied to the thread VR Performance Tweaks & Tips.

Could it be, that the last Oculus update breaks the OpenOVR compatibility of Raceroom? I totally respect TIW decision to let it go. But...

Oct 19, 2019 at 6:17 PM
  5. FormelLMS liked The Iron Wolf's post in the thread VR Performance Tweaks & Tips.

I am no longer on Oculus, so I have no plans to evolve my branch anymore. I might try to create standalone Open VR Host one day (to...

Oct 19, 2019 at 8:57 AM
  6. FormelLMS rated J-F Chardon's post Funny in the thread Released Bilster Berg.

If you start a race there, while the camera pans around showing the track behind the introductory overlays, you can see cones being...

Oct 16, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  7. FormelLMS replied to the thread Released Bilster Berg.

Oh wow! Lool!!!

Oct 16, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  8. FormelLMS liked Patrick Schilhan's post in the thread Ideas And Suggestions! (features and game mechanics).

I would like have a wide range of the "Brake Bias" settings … because I love donuts :D. So it would be great if we have a 100% option...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  9. FormelLMS replied to the thread VR Performance Tweaks & Tips.

Upgraded from Rift CV1 to Rift S and now I have the problem, that my batch file is not working properly. The batch contains: setup for...

Oct 15, 2019 at 10:58 AM