greamec's Recent Activity

1. greamec replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

I definitely get this feeling of the tyres on the edge with movement with the lotus gt4. For info

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:05 AM
  2. greamec rated RoccoTTS's post Agree in the thread Thoughts on new physics.

IMO the new physics are definitely going in the right direction. When i drive the GT1, GT2, GT4,... i do feel more what the car is...

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:01 AM
  3. greamec rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Agree in the thread Thoughts on new physics.

I'll just start with a tiny bit of my background so you can see that have first hand experience to base my work on. I started racing...

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:00 AM
  4. greamec rated Andi Goodwin's post Funny in the thread Brake with or without ABS in gt3.

did some one puncture your football today ? there are very many Am drivers that are very quick , but we have to look at there ratings...

Feb 11, 2019
  5. greamec replied to the thread Problem Track hat with opentrack.

Hi Paul, do your live with this issue? How is it for you?

Feb 11, 2019
  6. greamec liked Adam Jonas's post in the thread AJ's Setup Workshop.

Toe in/out: if you look the car from the top, you can draw a line (like an axis). If the wheels point to this line (point to inwards),...

Feb 11, 2019
  7. greamec liked ndwthx1138's post in the thread AJ's Setup Workshop.

First off thank you for doing this. That's pretty kind of you to spend your time helping the rest of us. I had two questions if you have...

Feb 11, 2019
  8. greamec posted a new thread.

Problem Track hat with opentrack

Hi, So I recently thought I would try this as I play on a single screen. I am really impress but have hit a small snag that I suspect I...

Forum: Community Support

Feb 11, 2019
  9. greamec replied to the thread AJ's Setup Workshop.

Thanks Adam, looking forward to trying these out over the next few days. Greame

Feb 11, 2019