Jetsun's Recent Activity

1. Jetsun rated Winzarten's post Wonderful in the thread SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

If everything goes well, a major update bringing the Telemetry viewer UI rework should hit this weekend. Organizing charts into areas of...

TelemetryViewer_2020-07-10_16-14-02.png Jul 10, 2020 at 11:01 PM
  2. Jetsun rated AlexBlob's post Wonderful in the thread What is next?.

I do know that Dev Notes where in the works, just the fact that team has been busy has made there little time to actually get around to...

Jul 10, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  3. Jetsun replied to the thread Laptime view in Single Player Practice.

I can't do without this beautiful little piece of freeware...

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:26 AM
  4. Jetsun replied to the thread Question What's the differences in links?.

That's very friendly in forums, borderless realm.

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:19 AM
  5. Jetsun rated Winzarten's post Wonderful in the thread SecondMonitor (Timing & status App).

Thanks for the report, looks like I broke it by adding incident points to the driver name. :) Should be fixed shortly, thanks for the...

Jul 9, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  6. Jetsun liked Olaf Hülse's post in the thread Raceroom Advent Calendar 2019: Corners and Cars.

The Raceroom Advent Calendar will return in 2020! I am happy to announce that I got the concept ready for this year. It will be a bit...

Jul 8, 2020 at 12:20 PM
  7. Jetsun liked Racki's post in the thread RaceApp eSports Management - Release Notes.

Update 2007 is online now! With this update we introduce a new way for you to support RaceApp. Thousands of drivers worldwide use...

Jul 7, 2020 at 9:32 PM