keanos's Recent Activity

1. keanos replied to the thread Bug Tracks/Circuits with broken pit entries since Dec.19 Update.

Also Bathurst This is a big issue for the upcoming Bathurst 333 Event! @J-F Chardon @Alex Hummler I think this bug affect all...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:10 PM
  2. keanos rated ravey1981's post Agree in the thread Question sick of spending money - THIS GAME HAS A LICENCE TO PRINT MONEY!!!!!.

Stop trying to race cars you don't have then..... If you have 90% of the content then how can you possibly not be able to race?

Jan 18, 2020 at 5:46 PM
  3. keanos rated jab67demons's post Disagree in the thread Question sick of spending money - THIS GAME HAS A LICENCE TO PRINT MONEY!!!!!.

I love this game, love all the development but - for gods sake stop asking to buy this, that and the kitchen sink. I have 90% of content...

Jan 18, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  4. keanos posted a new thread.

Bug Tracks/Circuits with broken pit entries since Dec.19 Update

In our Friday evening event at www.rennsimulanten, wie noticed the second, after Dubai Grand Prix, circuit with a broken pit entry....

Forum: Community Support

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:42 PM
  5. keanos liked Thomas Bienert's post in the thread ADAC GT Masters eSports Championship 2020.

Dear Community, happy 2020! To start best in this new year full of Simracing, we want to announce one of our eSports highlights. It’s...

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:17 AM
  6. keanos rated J-F Chardon's post Wonderful in the thread News (beta) Multiplayer Rankings.

That method should not work here. If you join a session where all your opponents are slow, you will be expected to win. So if you win,...

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:41 PM
  7. keanos replied to the thread Released Dubai Autodrome.

We noticed massive problems at the weekend, with the pit entry. We had a 2 hours community race on saturday, and almost everybody in the...

Jan 14, 2020 at 8:20 AM
  8. keanos liked Andi Goodwin's post in the thread Leaderboards - Turn off Traction Control.

get real , is driving the car as the manufactut made it , so gt3 has abs and tc , you can turn the tc down to zero though but with the...

Jan 12, 2020 at 11:04 PM
  9. keanos rated augustkekule's post Dislike in the thread Problem permanent ban request for Dom Dom.

Recently I had the suspicion it might be the physics developer from the project crap 2 team being very frustrated about the new physics...

Jan 12, 2020 at 3:28 PM