Maarten's Recent Activity

1. Maarten replied to the thread Problem How do I report a potential hacker ?.

@JF exactly, that was my point in my first reply. Masterlooser was just an example, you cannot assume there are no other losers out there.

May 27, 2020 at 10:55 AM
  2. Maarten replied to the thread Problem How do I report a potential hacker ?.

I know for a fact raceroom has no advanced anti cheat protection. Did you miss the masterlooser "incident"? He was able to easily...

May 26, 2020 at 10:51 PM
  3. Maarten replied to the thread Question Oval track limits.

Problem is not really the track limits but more the fact that you can't remove enough downforce that would make using the banking faster.

May 26, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  4. Maarten replied to the thread Problem How do I report a potential hacker ?.

Wouldn't count on it.

May 26, 2020 at 4:22 PM
  5. Maarten replied to the thread Problem Mouse exit when in VR.

Think that's a different problem. I mean I can't leave the raceroom window with my mouse cursor. (To another monitor) But the problem...

May 26, 2020 at 4:09 PM
  6. Maarten posted a new thread.

Problem Mouse exit when in VR

Hi, I've got a problem, I've got a multi monitor setup, and when using VR, I cant exit the raceroom window with my mouse. If I start...

Forum: Community Support

May 26, 2020 at 3:54 PM
  7. Maarten replied to the thread I own nearly everything, 807 hours since 2013, but I'm done..

Hi, I've got a TS-XW, didn't read the whole thread. What I did to make me understand what the car is doing is to increase the lateral...

May 22, 2020