Last Activity:
Feb 21, 2019
Simracer by dreams and truck driver by day

Share This Page

Mr.C

Well-Known Member, from Romania

Mr.C was last seen:
Feb 21, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Mr.C's profile yet.
  • About

Simracer by dreams and truck driver by day
    OZZY OSBOURNE says it perfectly "I'm just a dreamer

I dream my life away

I'm just a dreamer

Who dreams of better days"

Simracer by dreams and truck driver by day, as most of us, sim racers that is, probably we all wanted to be some sort of real life racing driver, be it rally, open wheels, gt’s, in the vast disciplines of motorsport, endurance, sprint, multi-class but such is life that not all can grasp their dreams but all can live little bit off their dreams thru sim racing.

So, I am Mr.C and I am a sim racer, quite and an avid one. Most will describe me crazy or too serious but I am living my dream through sim racing and I take it serious, put tons of effort in it to be good feelings and frustrations.

On my humble channel, I will upload guide trough videos for different race tracks with different cars, hot laps, setups, tips and hints mostly for RaceRoom Experience game cause that’s the game I enjoy the most at this moment.

I ain’t the fastest sim racer in the world by a huge margin, but I do this from 2009 and I kinda went trough all the phases from being a beginner to be decently fast , owning a successful sim-racing team, be part of the largest sim racing community out there, RaceDepartment, and see the best sim racers at work at TouringProSeries my experience is vast even do my speed is low, catch you on the flip side.

Signature