Nico Kunze's Recent Activity

1. Nico Kunze rated CheerfullyInsane's post Funny in the thread Bug AI getting stuck at Suzuka.

This is a new one.... One driver keeps hitting the fence like his life depended on it. Actually thought he'd get moving when the rest of...

Oct 16, 2019 at 7:27 PM
  2. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Bug AI getting stuck at Suzuka.

Nice one :D

Oct 16, 2019 at 7:27 PM
  3. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Released Dubai Autodrome.

Second time today i see someone saying something positive about the sachsenring. Too much for me not to share that i hate that track :D...

Oct 12, 2019 at 10:07 PM
  4. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Post your R3E Videos.

Not as bad of an idea as i had kind of expected :D [MEDIA]

Oct 12, 2019 at 6:43 PM
  5. Nico Kunze rated sbtm's post Funny in the thread Released Bilster Berg.

BLASPHEMY!!!111!!einseinself :D

Oct 12, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  6. Nico Kunze rated BeefMcQueen's post Funny in the thread Released Bilster Berg.

Reminds me of @Wilko Jones post: he was not so wrong misreading Bilster Berg as Blister Berg :D

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:40 PM
  7. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Post your R3E Videos.

Ktm gt4 around bilster berg [MEDIA]

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  8. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Released Bilster Berg.

Havin so much fun quite literally throwing around the ktm gt4 that i couldnt even switch to another car yet :D Great addition :) [MEDIA]

Oct 11, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  9. Nico Kunze liked Georg Ortner's post in the thread News Maintenance.

We will go down for a quick maintenance to update the game with a new track! Get ready to experience BILSTER BERG ⛰️ [IMG]

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:29 AM
  10. Nico Kunze rated sbtm's post Wonderful in the thread Released Bilster Berg.

Perfect for the start for my vacation that starts tomorrow. Yay. 10 days no work, just my rig and me (and the fridge)

Oct 10, 2019
  11. Nico Kunze attached a file to the thread Released Bilster Berg.

I guess weve all got plans for the weekend now :D

Screenshot_20191010-115334_Instagram.jpg Oct 10, 2019
  12. Nico Kunze rated HomieFFM's post Useful in the thread Released Bilster Berg.

[MEDIA] This is how I drive brands hatch in ACC in honor of R3E :D

Oct 10, 2019
  13. Nico Kunze rated Skybird's post Funny in the thread Released Bilster Berg.

Iiiih pfui bah - jetzt habe ich mich vollgesabbert... Andy, Patrick - was that really needed...?

Oct 10, 2019