Nico Kunze's Recent Activity

1. Nico Kunze replied to the thread German DTM 2003 Mercedes Cup.

Auf steam bin ich gefühlt nie vondaher würd ich grad noch hier fragen ob das laufen von ts merklich performance kostet und dann dürften...

May 22, 2019 at 11:25 PM
  2. Nico Kunze replied to the thread German DTM 2003 Mercedes Cup.

Und reichts ts für die besprechung anzumachen oder muss mans auch während der rennen laufen lassen? Ich könnte allerdings auch an einem...

May 22, 2019 at 9:10 PM
  3. Nico Kunze replied to the thread German DTM 2003 Mercedes Cup.

Das regelwerk beatnwortet die frage zwar eigentlich schon aber um sicherzugehen frag ich trotzdem mal. Eine teilnahme ohne teamspeak ist...

May 22, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  4. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Real Motorsport.

You guys still forgot to mention moto gp (so naturally moto 2 and 3 as well), super formula, w series, the indy 500 quali and probably...

May 21, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  5. Nico Kunze rated totalgamertb21's post Funny in the thread In-Gameplay Web Overlays.

I briefly thought that the message had appeared on my screen, and I pressed OK...

May 20, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  6. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Idea for Multiclass Race.

Hated that about the ac multiplayer although there it was even down to individual cars instead of just classes. It certainly wouldnt...

May 19, 2019 at 10:16 PM
  7. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Dont think theres anything quick you could do but dont really know

May 19, 2019 at 10:13 PM
  8. Nico Kunze replied to the thread News May 2019 - Developer notes.

Sounds reasonably reasonable but the number of ovals in r3e is somewhat limited :D

May 19, 2019 at 9:48 PM
  9. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Id guess thats so its the same layout as the tire pressures on the car setup page

May 19, 2019 at 9:46 PM
  10. Nico Kunze replied to the thread News May 2019 - Developer notes.

I wouldnt mind a pause in general (at least for longer races) but if theres no real reason to have one then i dont wanna have one either...

May 19, 2019 at 8:50 PM
  11. Nico Kunze replied to the thread News May 2019 - Developer notes.

Meh :D while i cant disagree that those people would profit im not sure how many of those actually exist. On public servers most people...

May 19, 2019 at 7:57 PM
  12. Nico Kunze replied to the thread News May 2019 - Developer notes.

I never got what youd need a sc or code60 or whatever for in simracing. The tracks always clear a few seconds after an incident so why...

May 19, 2019 at 7:44 PM
  13. Nico Kunze replied to the thread Community Circuit wishlist (top 3).

Not for my top 3 but itd be nice to get the blancpain layout for paul ricard and the indycar layout for indianapolis (the road course...

May 19, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  14. Nico Kunze replied to the thread So when are you going to ban the people that deliberately hit you and ruin your race?!.

Hopefully got more than just a few years of decent pace left so ill keep going against that hidden agenda for a good bit :D

May 18, 2019 at 11:15 PM
  15. Nico Kunze replied to the thread So when are you going to ban the people that deliberately hit you and ruin your race?!.

Strongly disagree on that one. Cant even explain why but just nope :D

May 18, 2019 at 11:04 PM