OtterNas3's Recent Activity

1. OtterNas3 rated FormelLMS's post Funny in the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Did that and a few laps later it crashed to the floor :-D

Aug 19, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  2. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Flip it ;)

Aug 19, 2019 at 8:25 PM
  3. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Then you need to wait for Sector3 to actually implement a Manual Formation-Lap function to the game. Maybe soon™...

Aug 19, 2019 at 5:57 PM
  4. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Sure would love to have such influence on the Dedicated-Server side but until this happens it will be like this: As a Server Manager...

Aug 19, 2019 at 5:15 PM
  5. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

At the moment we dont. That's why i'm making it happen somehow ;)

Aug 19, 2019 at 2:38 PM
  6. OtterNas3 liked Cesar Maranhao's post in the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

nice job man, been using it for a few races and it really is a good tool

Aug 19, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  7. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

[MEDIA]

Aug 18, 2019 at 10:50 PM
  8. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Of course it does! It even calculates the leaders position in regards of a possible "extra" lap while in the race

Aug 18, 2019 at 10:50 PM
  9. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Question Is there a parameter to make the image sharper?.

At least from all my test, these files do not change anything.

Aug 18, 2019 at 1:45 PM
  10. OtterNas3 liked Bauer's post in the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

I tried it and it seems that it worked, although there were not enough runners to get points and rating. I'll wait to participate in a...

Aug 17, 2019 at 10:55 PM
  11. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Short: It doesn't work this way

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  12. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

You could take the password of that startup string passed from SRS, abort the start, and then start your game with your normal...

Aug 17, 2019 at 11:48 AM
  13. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

Only the admin of SRS could change that limit, and unfortunately there is no way to add something to the passed string from SRS.

Aug 17, 2019 at 11:46 AM
  14. OtterNas3 replied to the thread OtterHud - A custom WebHud - With additional features.

As you can pass as many characters to steam as you like this seems a length restriction of the SRS startup arguments value. Looks like a...

Aug 17, 2019 at 9:30 AM