OtterNas3's Recent Activity

1. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

I will be home again on Friday and will have a look at it then. Not Schduled Work in another City, sorry for the delay Moo, Otter

May 23, 2019 at 12:50 AM
  2. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Sounds like something went wrong there. If your > 400m into a new round, the bars (or background for the text version) of the sectors...

May 22, 2019 at 8:17 AM
  3. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

1. Click on "Properties" in the main Crew-Chief window [IMG] 2. In the Properties Window, there is a search box in the top-right...

May 22, 2019 at 7:37 AM
  4. OtterNas3 liked pargiNOS's post in the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Thanks buddy, but after last update when i try to move the widgets they disappear... :( i have to reset settings so they are back again.

May 22, 2019 at 2:35 AM
  5. OtterNas3 liked Zziggy's post in the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Thanks again! Only Sector 1 times are displayed in nanoseconds (6 digits after the comma) which isnĀ“t necessary I think! ;) And during...

6. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

I forgot to cut them to 3 igits on the first sector, changed now, thanks for the feedback. The Delta time in the Race is still showing...

7. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Version 1.05 Here we go Racers! See changelog on the bottom of the first post for more information Hope you enjoy :) Any feedback is...

May 21, 2019 at 1:57 PM
  8. OtterNas3 liked Goffik's post in the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Great news, thank you very much! Loving your HUD so far. :sunglasses:

May 21, 2019 at 12:30 PM
  9. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Almost 99% of the stuff i added to the Widgets is toggleable via the settings menu. If i forget a option, gimme a shout, shouldn't be a...

May 21, 2019 at 11:34 AM
  10. OtterNas3 rated fogtop's post Funny in the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Yes your right, My bad I got confused with the RRE ui...........My Bad, sorry for wasting your time, now I remember why I don't post on...

May 21, 2019 at 6:27 AM
  11. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Sorry for not answering all the questions and "suggestions", alot of RL work to do, but i read them all! Spare time i am working on...

May 21, 2019 at 6:26 AM
  12. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Sure it's possible but that would overload the settings page a bit and i dont really see the need in this? The Tire Widget shows the...

May 20, 2019 at 10:15 AM
  13. OtterNas3 rated Goffik's post Agree in the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Umm... there might be something wrong on your end. Pretty sure for me the front tyres are at the top and the rears below. In fact, I'm...

May 20, 2019 at 10:13 AM
  14. OtterNas3 replied to the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Noticed that as well, happens when your leading and your over the line already and the guys behind are not, then they get sorted into...

May 18, 2019 at 10:03 AM
  15. OtterNas3 rated Goffik's post Agree in the thread Custom Ingame-Overlay WebHud - With additional features - v 1.04.

Start Crew Chief, click Properties, set the filter to R3E, untick Show Common. Of the few settings now visible, one is called Enable...

May 17, 2019 at 2:41 PM