[RWB] FxUK's Recent Activity

1. [RWB] FxUK liked HomieFFM's post in the thread The Raceroom Meme Thread [You Laugh You Lose].

[ATTACH]

Not Yet.jpg Apr 23, 2019 at 11:55 PM
  2. [RWB] FxUK attached a file to the thread SimHub (beta) For an easy to use replacement HUD (downloads included).

It should be starting within the games "invisible browser" as part of the main game window and not as a separate window or on a...

unknown.png Apr 22, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  3. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread SimHub (beta) For an easy to use replacement HUD (downloads included).

@Rob Fitness You don't launch the dash in simhub as such, which it sounds like you are doing. Just make sure Raceroom is highlighted in...

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  4. [RWB] FxUK rated ravey1981's post Agree in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

I nearly made this thread myself the other day. So many comments on this forum are negative yet the game is amazing, sure there are...

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:31 AM
  5. [RWB] FxUK rated Turtle Power's post Agree in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

A big thank you to Raceroom Sector 3 and all involved in producing such a great sim. Despite the fact that I have posted a few threads...

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:30 AM
  6. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Resolved Dedicated Server crash.

Yeah, server has been running really well, held up nicely on our league race tonight ;)

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:22 AM
  7. [RWB] FxUK rated madhatter's post Agree in the thread Resolved Dedicated Server crash.

I think its solved, server is stable even at maximum (34) capacity:)

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:21 AM
  8. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Post your R3E Videos.

Race starts @ 25:00 [MEDIA]

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:21 AM
  9. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Resolved How to launch dash.exe automatically?.

For anybody looking to do this, here's an example I posted elsewhere, but this thread is more relevant. This is loading Crewchief,...

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:48 PM
  10. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Released 4th April 2019 Update.

In an ideal world, that would be great, but its not really the game dev's responsibility to cater for the potentially unlimited number...

Apr 19, 2019 at 5:37 PM
  11. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Released 4th April 2019 Update.

Its not hard to make a .bat file to launch whatever you need from a single shortcut (as such) Here's what I use to load Simhub,...

Apr 19, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  12. [RWB] FxUK liked Georg Ortner's post in the thread News Easter Sale!.

Easter Sale at RaceRoom has started! http://game.raceroom.com/store/discounted/ Only now you get: 30% discount on individual cars &...

Apr 18, 2019 at 6:16 PM
  13. [RWB] FxUK rated rad's post Winner in the thread News Easter Sale!.

Could you release something for me to buy? :(

Apr 18, 2019 at 6:14 PM
  14. [RWB] FxUK attached a file to the thread Engine Overheat Temperature clarification needed.

It's just an overheat at that point (106 celsius) from what I have tried, it will recover when the oil temperature lowers, but if...

Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Apr 18, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  15. [RWB] FxUK posted a new thread.

Engine Overheat Temperature clarification needed

Whilst making my own dash in simhub, I realised I am missing one thing and that's the engine overheat indicator as shown below [ATTACH]...

Engine.png

Forum: Community Workshop

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:46 PM