[RWB] FxUK's Recent Activity

1. [RWB] FxUK rated Tuborg's post Funny in the thread DLSS / RAY TRACING.

[ATTACH]

ItBcL1T.jpg Feb 17, 2019 at 2:38 AM
  2. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Post your R3E Videos.

Raceroom GT3 League | Round 5 | Mid Ohio with multiple POV cameras. [MEDIA]

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  3. [RWB] FxUK liked Scout's post in the thread R3E Reality - Multiplayer Broadcast Overlay.

Hello, took a short break for a while on this, but have added some new small things for the next future version. Should be a couple of...

Feb 16, 2019 at 11:39 AM
  4. [RWB] FxUK rated Turtle Power's post Agree in the thread Thoughts on new physics.

As far as I am concerned, Any car is welcome as long as it feels right and communicative. Of course, it must sound incredible as it...

Feb 13, 2019 at 4:59 AM
  5. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Post your R3E Videos.

RWB International - Mr. Smug Presents... WTCC Eastern Promise #1/4 Live Stream with multiple POV cams. [MEDIA]

Feb 12, 2019 at 10:27 PM
  6. [RWB] FxUK liked Adam Jonas's post in the thread Post your R3E Videos.

[MEDIA]

Feb 12, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  7. [RWB] FxUK attached a file to the thread Brake with or without ABS in gt3.

Depends on your MB audio output :p For instance, I have a Realtek system (Asus MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME MB) which allows multiple...

image.PNG Feb 12, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  8. [RWB] FxUK rated ravey1981's post Agree in the thread Brake with or without ABS in gt3.

If you use simhub or simvibe you can have a shaker under the pedals which gives feedback at the exact point the front wheels begin to...

Feb 12, 2019 at 3:54 PM
  9. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Brake with or without ABS in gt3.

From my understanding, the primary purpose for ABS in cars was designed to help drivers retain steering control under breaking by...

Feb 11, 2019
  10. [RWB] FxUK rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Informative in the thread Brake with or without ABS in gt3.

The feeling you have in your road car pedal when ABS is activated is the control unit redirecting brake pressure away from the wheel...

Feb 11, 2019
  11. [RWB] FxUK rated KOKORO ga PYONPYON's post Agree in the thread Brake with or without ABS in gt3.

ABS can be used in some categories (GT3,GT4,etc). ABS can be turned off or set to 0% by setting. But ABS will be smarter than most...

Feb 11, 2019
  12. [RWB] FxUK liked Stefan Kamper's post in the thread Race Evaluation.

Hello, I'am Stefan, i am from Bonn, Germany. I drive GT3 at DF1M-Liga.de in Raceroom. I have 2 RR Server and an own website....

Feb 11, 2019
  13. [RWB] FxUK replied to the thread Race Evaluation.

I had a brief look at your site and interested in the tool, if I am reading it correctly, it shows the current server status, classes...

Feb 11, 2019