Turtle Power's Recent Activity

1. Turtle Power liked fufsgfen's post in the thread FOV (Field of View) if you don't have triples, ONE computer screen is just fine.

I was promised a free 39" smart tv, not sure how good or bad it will be, but if I really get one, then I need to test how it works out....

Feb 15, 2019 at 3:02 PM
  2. Turtle Power rated Wilko Jones's post Informative in the thread FOV (Field of View) if you don't have triples, ONE computer screen is just fine.

I use a 27" monitor and at it's closest, it's 28" away from me. Using Project Mu, I got a recommendation of x 0.5 for Raceroom's FOV. I...

Feb 14, 2019 at 8:44 AM
  3. Turtle Power rated benoityip's post Informative in the thread FOV (Field of View) if you don't have triples, ONE computer screen is just fine.

I am a driver with occasional track days with pretty competitive lap times I want to mention in FOV, there is another important factor...

Feb 14, 2019 at 8:43 AM
  4. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

Thanks. I can live with the single profile, its good as is. The FFB details (per car) would be icing on the cake thats all. Maybe...

Feb 14, 2019 at 7:53 AM
  5. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

According to my direct drive, the most detailed ffb is found in Porche 911 gt3 cup. The details are amazing and the stiffness of the car...

Feb 14, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  6. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

One of the best features in RR is the gear shift effect. Very surprised that we didn't find this in other sims? So the G29 is the best...

Feb 13, 2019 at 5:34 PM
  7. Turtle Power posted a new thread.

Thoughts on Okayama race track?

Very nice looking track :D [MEDIA]

Forum: General Discussion

Feb 13, 2019 at 7:54 AM
  8. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

As far as I am concerned, Any car is welcome as long as it feels right and communicative. Of course, it must sound incredible as it...

Feb 13, 2019 at 3:47 AM
  9. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

Yeah, that's it, hard to do with Logitech. A good set of pedals will allow you to enjoy heal toe.

Feb 13, 2019 at 2:33 AM
  10. Turtle Power liked ravey1981's post in the thread Thoughts on new physics.

Keep trying, its a stunner once you get the hang of it. 4 wheel drift through corners feels brilliant.

Feb 13, 2019 at 2:29 AM
  11. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

Do you mind me asking what pedals do you use in your sim rig? I've learned heal and toe technique on a set of HE Ultimates and it didnt...

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  12. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

I admire people who can drive FR-J because I am so bad with it .........spin in every corner unless I drive 20km/h

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  13. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

The problem with that, it might require lots of work and not sure if this is possible at this stage.

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:31 PM
  14. Turtle Power replied to the thread Thoughts on new physics.

Based on what I felt and seen from the recent GT2, GT4, and WTCR 2018 cars, RR team are heading in the right direction. Glad to see real...

Feb 12, 2019 at 6:18 PM
  15. Turtle Power rated ravey1981's post Love it! in the thread Thoughts on new physics.

I'll chip in and say that I think the new physics is bloody brilliant too. I think a mistake some make is trying to drive every car in...

Feb 12, 2019 at 10:38 AM