Turtle Power's Recent Activity

1. Turtle Power replied to the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

Maybe not. Sometimes a lot of attention could change things drastically and definitely not a good thing.

Apr 23, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  2. Turtle Power liked RoccoTTS's post in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

I like the way it is now, having a "the drip-by-drip feed" gives me more satisfaction than having a complete game at release date like...

Apr 23, 2019 at 10:19 AM
  3. Turtle Power liked j.mcleod's post in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

If Sector 3 were allowed to release a title, rather than the drip-by-drip feed we get at the moment, I really think it could be a huge...

Apr 23, 2019 at 10:19 AM
  4. Turtle Power liked GooseCreature's post in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

They're all on ACC licking up puddles or lapping up Sebring in rF2 for the time being but one by one they will filter back to liven up...

Apr 22, 2019 at 7:49 AM
  5. Turtle Power rated ravey1981's post Agree in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

I nearly made this thread myself the other day. So many comments on this forum are negative yet the game is amazing, sure there are...

Apr 21, 2019 at 5:01 AM
  6. Turtle Power liked dene's post in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

Yes! I just bought formula 2 in sale... and again, whats the car, whats the driving feeling, and pure passion of the speed. I ran open...

Apr 20, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  7. Turtle Power liked David Peres's post in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

I complain a lot (usually either about the business model or about physics related stuff) but I still keep coming back for more and...

Apr 20, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  8. Turtle Power rated GooseCreature's post Funny in the thread Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated.

Donatello's feeling a bit emotional today, time of the month I guess! :D

Apr 20, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  9. Turtle Power posted a new thread.

Raceroom Sector 3 is very much appreciated

A big thank you to Raceroom Sector 3 and all involved in producing such a great sim. Despite the fact that I have posted a few threads...

Forum: General Discussion

Apr 20, 2019 at 10:07 AM
  10. Turtle Power liked SwaggerJacker's post in the thread Just came back to RaceRoom. Wow! Just Wow!.

Been away for a while. I'm a trucker, therefore I haven't the time to dedicate myself to sim racing and remain competitive. I actually...

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:07 AM
  11. Turtle Power rated Goffik's post Agree in the thread Just came back to RaceRoom. Wow! Just Wow!.

Well, the latest patch has some of the biggest changes for some time, what with the new HUD, the telemetry data, tyre pressures, etc....

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:07 AM
  12. Turtle Power replied to the thread Which tracks do you find most difficult?.

Nordschleife is one track that I really like for casual practice or fun. Not so much for racing. Too long for racing or time trial and...

Apr 17, 2019
  13. Turtle Power replied to the thread Which tracks do you find most difficult?.

I like Macau. Mainly because its a city driving environment, beautiful scenery. Need more like this one !

Apr 17, 2019