Turtle Power's Recent Activity

1. Turtle Power rated Hangon's post Informative in the thread Buttkickers are maybe next (never ending sim upgrades).

If your going to run 4 buttkickers..run in chassis mode(simvibe)..try to keep your buttkicker placement at 4 corners of your rig to get...

Oct 25, 2020 at 6:35 AM
  2. Turtle Power replied to the thread Buttkickers are maybe next (never ending sim upgrades).

Thanks for the info.

Oct 23, 2020 at 12:06 PM
  3. Turtle Power liked ravey1981's post in the thread Buttkickers are maybe next (never ending sim upgrades).

If you have discord, go to the simhub channel and look in the "shakeit-basshakers" room. There's a guy called Mr Latte and he's like the...

Oct 23, 2020 at 10:32 AM
  4. Turtle Power replied to the thread Buttkickers are maybe next (never ending sim upgrades).

I just want to get the mount correct. I have seen hundreds of reviews and suggestions because it seem to be one of the most important...

Oct 22, 2020 at 4:52 PM
  5. Turtle Power rated ravey1981's post Funny in the thread Buttkickers are maybe next (never ending sim upgrades).

Buttkickers and tactile feedback is a bit like ffb in that people like different things so there is not necessarily a right way. The...

Oct 22, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  6. Turtle Power replied to the thread Buttkickers are maybe next (never ending sim upgrades).

Swift update regarding the mounting options. I've managed to get some people involved in making custom brackets. I will try two...

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:17 AM