ETA for Silverstone release please?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OverTheLine, Jan 21, 2017.

1. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Hello

I know im going to sound like a broken record. However i would like to ask when Silverstone will be released?? It was due to be released in Decemeber and now coming to the end on January and we still dont have any update of a new release :(

They only reason i am so eager to know is because our group is due to hold its next endurance event on the 26th February, and we need to open registration for the event in the new week or so. We would therefore like to know what track we should pick. as we would to take our LMP2 and GTR3 combination around the circuit as soon as its released.

Please let me know if possible if it will be released before the 26th February with a 100% guarentee.

Thanks you
    Matt aka OTL

2. goldtop

goldtop Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
  3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    June should be safe, not sure about the end of Feb tho :p

4. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Soon™

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    ty for the replies. ye we know that the end of February is a stretch. I mean we just had 90 minutes of spa in january this year and we want the next one to be Silverstone so badly :( if not we will just pick another classic like monza or suzuka, we usually like to leave a month to 3 weeks to allow people to sign up.. .just call me impatient :)

• Like Like x 1