Problem RACE 07 Multiplayer Servers are Down

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by W4RBo$$, Jan 29, 2017.

1. W4RBo$$

W4RBo$$ New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    What happened to the Race 07 multiplayer Servers?
    They have been down for the past few days.
    Anyone know what's going on?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. RoadRunner11

RoadRunner11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm experiencing the same issue here. Got kicked to the main menu screen after getting a "No Response from Lobby Server" error (just like last time). Hope it's sorted out sooner than later.

3. W4RBo$$

W4RBo$$ New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    just like last time?
    What did the problem turn out to be last time?

4. RoadRunner11

RoadRunner11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I literally just said it in my post....: the error that says No Response from Lobby Server.

Don't see why it matters anyways now since the devs from Sector3 just fixed it and brought it back. Thank you S3.

5. W4RBo$$

W4RBo$$ New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I literally just asked,... "What did the problem turn out to be last time?" Meaning I was asking, just in case you knew,... What caused the ["the error that says No Response from Lobby Server."] What caused the servers to go down/crash or whatever!?
    It matters to those that may not know that,... ["the devs from Sector3 just fixed it and brought it back. Thank you S3."]

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  6. RoadRunner11

RoadRunner11 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear with what I said.

These outages happen occasionally...sometimes they last as much as 3 weeks. Of course, S3 is right on it whenever they are aware of the issue. This is not the first time it happened and I'm glad they hop in and fixed it ASAP.

Given this is already resolved, I think it's time to end it here. sorry again. Let's just have fun racing online now, shall we?

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1