English ESR

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by ::SKRO::, Jun 17, 2015.

1. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Dammit I miss y'all bastards so bad...
    :sob:

2. Fernandez Torres

Fernandez Torres New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    HELLO, WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE STEAM GROUP FOR FUTURE RACES THANK YOU

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matt B

Matt B Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Due to problems with Discord I will not be able to make this race (it's already started and no one can hear me on discord for help, heh)

4. Matt B

Matt B Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Problems fixed, see you for the main event tomorrow.

5. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    11:00 Aest.

6. Riverside

Riverside Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    ¡Bienvenido! I am glad you made it this way from Steam last night.

@MeMotS @::SKRO:: @Andy Blade and @Paul Darke are the "misters" here and can show you the way, I am the undisputed and uncontested backmarker, :); Championship starts actually tonight on GT3, see posts 1 - 3 in this thread, not sure if you could come as a wildcard, I believe you could.

If you want to practice using a fast guy as reference you can go to the leaderboards and search for @Goran Gorgiev :D

See you at the track!

7. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Riverside

Riverside Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Great race; apologies to @Henri Puustinen for the incident toward end of race, car just turned in but I was opening space for you.

Thanks to the organizers; good stuff...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    ...and sorry for pushing on you like an rabid driver. But I basically had no choice mate. I hope we're alright :).

And I know you tried to open the gap which was respectful!

10. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
  11. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    So for anyone who missed it I have some things for my part which I'm sorry for:

- The formation lap missile. I completely blanked out and felt like the worst idiot after that. I unfortunately had to fetch and install my G27 from the attic 10 min before the race due to my CSR wheel breaking so I got a bad start already there so my mind wasn't in the game. My sincere apologies to everyone.
    - Typing in the chat - again total melted brain. My sincere apologies to everyone.
    - And to the back markers who felt angered over some, in their eyes, harsh overtaking - I'm not going to drag this on so if someone felt mistreated and tried their best to move while I bulldozed my way forwards like a mad man - accept my apologies. Especially @Matt B if you felt I was in the wrong.

Thanks @Clapper for an amazing few laps after the pit stop. Sorry for your exit, I know you got squeezed between the backmarker so I tried to brake a bit early but I guess you overshot your brake point.

Thank you for the race ESR. I'm sorry if I screwed up and will get my act together to the next race. Congrats to Ismail Yakubu for the race win.

Thank you mom and dad...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I raced like pastor Maldonado...:anguished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Just report anything if it is getting to the point of personal annoyance or anything like that and let the stewards look at it....no harm....both parties can learn from it. Especially in the beginning it helps get everyone into line, sort of speak. Look at every motor race....many incidents. Its a part of it.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  14. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Part of the growing pain. New champ new people. Things like that happened
    No worry
    And yes like Sean said above.
    Buys if anything happens on the track and want to chat with someone do it in private.
    Any disagreement that you think requires the admins to look at please, once again do it in private.
    I am not saying do not chat together in group. I just want to keep this civil in there.

This is only race 1 of 10. Lots of things can happen.
    My wheel died. Race 1 scrapped. Yes i was a bit peeved since its a track i like but life goes on :)

15. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Donavateleoni89

Donavateleoni89 Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    @MeMotS @Andy Blade @Paul Darke , sadly I must retire for the championship since I won't be able to be in any of the next races scheduled for this competition. Nothing personal and such, but I gotta fix a problem on my RAM on my PC and it will make me miss more than half of championship. Yesteday happened again as I tried to join the champ server.
    So I think it's good and fair to leave room to anyone else who would replace me so he/she can have fun.

I'm SORRY for this if it will mess your plans, but I thought it was better to say it now than never.
    I hope I can join the next your championships in future since it looks a lot of fun!

17. Clapper

Clapper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    For me, the highlights of the race were:

1. First stint, passing @Aelcio Junior in T4. He slid there twice and I was able to squeak by the second time.
    2. Second stint, getting ahead of you during pit rotation and the battle when you exited pit lane. Great fun.
    3. That incident you mention. I blew my braking point and was happy to not cause an accident. It would have been fun to finish that battle properly.

Looking forward to the next race.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Robert Lemon

Robert Lemon Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Happy to report my PC trouble yesterday was contributed to a shorted out USB port that my headset was plugged into.
    I normally don't use my USB set but needing mic access to Discord it was necessary...
    The short was causing very slow boot up times and conflicts with discord and R3E connection..very sad to miss the first race and let down team #8:(

All systems ARE A GO NOW! :)
    and Loved watching the race on twitch...very cool!

• Like Like x 2
  19. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Here is the replay

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0