Problem New track or tracks?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by merlin59, Mar 8, 2017.

1. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My news feed says there are 3 new tracks in the store. However the store says only one new track. Is this a known problem or am I special and all? Seriously if they just haven't been added yet fine. Just thought I might should let someone know. And no BMW M6 but my guess unfortunately that's not a bug?

2. Eck Simpson

Eck Simpson Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I too have the release notices for Mantorp and Anderstorp, on the Portal. Not in store though.

3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    This is a bug, those tracks arent actually released yet.

Not sure what you mean. I dont see any message in the user portal saying this car is released.

Anyways, this car isnt officially released yet. It will likely be released and you will be able to buy it soon. Im not sure how soon though :p

4. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    @nate I don't see it either. That was called sarcasm! Good to know about the tracks though. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Ahh sorry, thought you were saying that there was a message on your user page saying it released :p

Fingers crossed that it will be any day now :)

6. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I wish I had been too! Thanks again about the track info. Hopefully they are not waiting on the new Mercedes and Audi they previewed. I want them but really! :)