Released BMW M6 GT3

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    It is still expensive...especially for those of us that are hovering in at the $150-200 mark for the game to date

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
  3. jo_siffert

jo_siffert Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Sector3 - the picture explains itself :)

2017-03-15 1837 0002.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. k.C goran

k.C goran Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    After 10 Rounds on Spa with the new M6 GT3 for now i set this time on a MP Quali ..
    [​IMG]
    Was it really Chris Speed from Sector3? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    @Sector3
    many thanks for this perfect car ... It was worth to wait for this car.
    The implementation of this gt3 car is a reason why I am only at sector3 on the road.

Please guys the car is not too expensive, check the price for this great bmw

The possibility exists in the new data display get back the lap time ( last lap and best lap ) ??
    I think this is important to get this information in a race.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dreamliner

Dreamliner Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Sector 3 what a great race car. The Physics are believable the sound without words and from the outside a must have for me.
    I can´t understand the conversation about the price...4 Euro...it´s still one BigMäc without a coke.
    And really the M6 is worth every cent in comparison ;-)
    It was devinitly worth the wait....Thanks Sector 3 for bringing this masterpiece in R3E !

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    the sound is so f.. awesome :) big smile. much better than I expected. Simply the best sound of all sims !! well done guys.thx

• Like Like x 3
  8. matteman

matteman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    FYI.
    Anyone having problems with store purchase in VR mode, try launching RR without VR, then go to the store.
    I was unable to purchase whilst in VR mode. Switched back to normal screen launch and was able to make store purchase.
    Happy Days.;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    Feels really good, way more better than the bentley imo :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Spaldinio

Spaldinio New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Sector3 In car LCD display seemed to be showing one of AI's data in M6 at Sonoma single player.

11. DowntownSIX

DowntownSIX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My new favorite GT3 without a doubt, really impressed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. kamackeris

kamackeris Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Go into settings and display I believe... Scroll down to bottom and click show LCD in ai car off (can't remember exact menu option as PC is broken). Turn it back on again and all is well. Had same problem on indy cars and the BMW today before my Pc buggered up!

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. kamackeris

kamackeris Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    No matter what I did I had these stutters yet frame rate seems fine.... Problem happened too in ams and rf2. Tried everything. PC is boxed up ready to be sent to overclockers for repair. They said will swap my 970 for a 1060 if indeed that is the problem. Gonna ring them in the morning and ask for a 1070 if i pay the difference lol..... Only thing is no Simracing for over a week.... Actually cancelled my week off next week from work as I will be so bored without sim racing!

14. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I *think* all the music is also created in-house by Anthony Monteil.
    Devs, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  15. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    You're wrong ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  16. fl0wf1r3

fl0wf1r3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +235 / 0 / -0
    can it be, that the LEDs in above the motec display (cockbit view) are not showing the same info as the bar in the minimized motec display? I am shifting when the bar almost reaches the red end but in replays the LEDs stopping in the middle of the strip?

17. TheFlash

TheFlash Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Hello Sector3,

I was very happy to finally see the new M6 and purchased the all livery pack immediately without test-driving. When I drove it for the first time yesterday, I noticed a obtrusive and wired sound in external view (I always drive in 3rd person camera, I can't drive in cockpit view with my gamepad). Something like scratching or rubbing. It only appears with the new M6, not with any other car. It turned off different sound areas in the audio options, hoping that it's related to a not so important sound category so that I can minimize that sound. Unfortunately, it's related to the engine sound so I can't shut it down without shutting down the main engine sound. Wired thing is that it is louder than the main engine sound. It's not permanently there but it appears literally every few second and it is very annoying. It has something to do with the acceleration, most noticeable when accelerating out of corners, always during lower gears, sometimes in higher gears too. The new M6 is my most favorite car in racing but unfortunately, and I hate to say that, I can't enjoy driving it with that annoying sound - it driving me crazy!

What is that sound and why is it so loud (louder than the main engine sound)?

Why does it only appear in 3rd person camera (it's not noticeable in any other camera)?

:(

18. Dan84

Dan84 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    @Dan1 is still nowhere to be seen.... Im worried!

19. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Am i blind or are these liveries not avaiable?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Those are Schubert Motorsport liveries. I guess they will come with a GT Masters Pack.

• Agree Agree x 1