eSports WTCC - Questions

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,508 / 0 / -0
    Yes, correct.
    There will be 4 divisions again at the Finale, each racing a couple of races in a championship tournament.

2. Yuri Bascope

Yuri Bascope Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Great. I'm waiting for the prize announcement to mobilize my team to find sponsors to travel, it the prizes worth :p

3. Mohamed Raafat

Mohamed Raafat New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    You're saying that the tickets i win will get me seat time to qualify for the final event. so i have a chance to participate in the final event? i am still very confused i apologize if @Robert Wiesenmüller could shed some light as the format for lower divisions and the final race format and final prize i would appreciate it

4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    If you finish top 3 in any race of the online championship, no matter if Division 1,2,3 or 4, you get tickets for simulator time in the final event. That means you can go there and drive at a Raceroom simulator, to qualify on the leaderboard. At the final event, the same thing is happening as for the online league. First Leaderboard, then races.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mohamed Raafat

Mohamed Raafat New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Right so basically ur saying we win tickets for a live event happening in the UK. We do still have to fly ourselves there and obtain a visa on our own. Once we are in the UK in December, we use the number of tickets we won to get sim seat time and set a time on a separate leaderboard, Top 24 racers on that leaderboard enter a race (mixing all 4 division drivers into one leaderboard i assume) the winners and podium finishers in that ONE race get cash prizes

Did i get all that right?

6. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Not quite. There will be multiple division races at the final event too. The drivers will be split into divisions according to their leaderboard times. (Although I am pretty sure, it will not be like on the multiplayer where there are drivers "caught" between the divisions, but the fastest 96 will qualify). In all of the races, there will be prizes. But in the first division, they will be higher of course.

And the final event is not in the UK. The location isn't finalized yet, but it's most likely going to be in Germany.
    It will also be possible to purchase additional tickets for the event at the location, if you don't want to travel from your country to Germany for 10 minutes simulator time. Or for drivers that don't win tickets in the races, they can come too, buy tickets and race. The ticket prizes are just a little incentive to show up at the final. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. MADMAKC

MADMAKC New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi there ! I answered to the first invitations wave sent out on monday, I just want to know when can we expect an answer from you about the car, livery, server info for sunday, etc.. no impatience, just to be sure to not miss anything.

8. @lbert

@lbert New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi to all!

I have two questions:

-I am waiting the same information that MADMAKC and others. I replied the invitation the same monday but I don't received confirmation about that. When will be receive this confirmation and the rest of info?

-To choose our car, I read it is possible till Saturday. Is that correct?

Thanks in advanced and see on the track!

9. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    1.I also dont receive a confirmation, but as long as you replied to the email in time, it should be fine.
    2.yes, but I dont know which time on saturday. Better do it a bit earlier to be safe

• Like Like x 1
  10. DowntownSIX

DowntownSIX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I qualified 10th in Division 3 but haven't received an invitation.

11. @lbert

@lbert New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Flamedphoenix,

12. Flamedphoenix

Flamedphoenix Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    Did you find your name on the pictures, which were shared on facebook? Because they were exactly made at 0:00 GMT. The competition leaderboard is not accurate to it.

13. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I don't send out confirmations. If you send an e-Mail back and don't get an error message, I will have recieved it.
    Cars will be allocated on Saturday evening or Sunday morning. Then you will also get the password.

If you didn't get a password, then you cannot race.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. DowntownSIX

DowntownSIX New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Apologies, I was working from the leaderboards. Looks like I was waaaaaay at the bottom of Division 2.

Thanks for the quick response.

15. TBR Eyder

TBR Eyder New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finished in 34 in division 2. I did not receive email until today. I am out?

16. Mr.C

Mr.C Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Probably for first round yes, as only top 24 go in.

17. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    Any news about the round 2 leaderboard not working? (error 217)

18. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I have reported it, hopefully it will be fixed very soon.

19. Matthew_Wheeler

Matthew_Wheeler Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Is there a specific team speak server we need to be logged in to?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    No.