Some Track Version of LausitzRing and BrandsHatch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Monty, May 13, 2017.

1. Monty

Monty Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I have a question why can not you choose the oval with the "Eurospeedway LausitzRing" that would offer with the "Indycar" just like "Brands Hatch GP" course or why these versions were not included?
    Deutsch:
    ich habe eine frage warum kann mann bei dem "Eurospeedway LausitzRing" nicht das Oval auswählen das würde sich ja anbieten mit dem "Indycar" genauso wie "Brands Hatch GP" Kurs bzw. warum wurden diese Versionen nicht mit gemacht?

• Like Like x 1
  2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Oval wasn't made as that would mean some change in physics and setup (asymetric setup for example) that aren't available at the moment.

Brands Hatch Indy was only build due to the DTM-License as they were driving that layout. I'm definitely hoping that the GP-Layout will follow some day...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. skeno

skeno Active Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    GP Layout for Eurospeedway would be a nice addition.

• Like Like x 1
  4. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Brands Hatch GP: the eternal question.

Would love an answer to that.

5. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    You may get it when Raceroom Gt Evolution 3 is released......
    but i wouldnt hold out too much hope for it.

6. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    I've been asking for over three years so I'm beyond hoping.

Just puzzles me that nearly every other racing game can licence the GP circuit (even Automobilista) yet it's not part of Raceroom's plans. After all, half the circuit is in the game already and the GP layout is one of THE most requested circuits by fans. It would make good business sense to finish this circuit.

But then what do I know?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    @m.bohlken ;)
    "The missing Brands Hatch GP layout is the reason why i have stopped playing R3E. This feature should have been implemented years ago. There are many simracers having Brands Hatch GP layout. A serious Racingsim should have Brands Hatch GP layout. Playing AC and AMS is much better for me only because of this feature. I won't buy any content for R3E as long as it keeps missing."
    Fits perfectly:p
    Edit: though I have to say, GP is a blast!

• Funny Funny x 5
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  8. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    GP circuit...is political to my knowledge...though i dont know the details...but consider this...in real life, brands hatch can only use their full gp layout around 5 times a year, due to complaints by local residents in relation to noise....how fucking stupid is that eh....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. James Cook

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Yep, it's why the DTM used the Indy layout rather than the more appropriate GP circuit.

I'm pretty sure the circuit was there before the houses which makes it more ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 1