Problem Connection lost on MP Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nikodem Wisniewski, May 20, 2017.

1. Nikodem Wisniewski

Nikodem Wisniewski Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I have got strange issue with Nordschleife mp sessions. I didn't have any problems at all since first esport WTCC round. Now when I'm practicing with other cars on the track (Race server, open server, practice server) after few minutes (random, but twice I get Disconnection before T3 on second lap) my cam is changing to the hood one, and receiving red bar with Connection Lost. My pc specs are ok, internet connection stable as hell - I'm doing other races no matter where and everything is fine. Please help me before tommorow's race.

My crash dump folder is empty

2. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi Nikodem,

Can you attach the game and mwtransport logs from these sessions so we can take a closer look. There was another player with similar issues and he confirmed that he temporarily solved it by joining another server first and then Nordschleife.

3. Nikodem Wisniewski

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    This is from the last session, joining another server before Nordschleife didn't helped me. The connection lost is appearing most of the time before T3 on the second lap, sometimes in the middle of the circuit, but it looks like there is some rule, it's not completely random I think

Attached Files:

4. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    "Connection Closed ... reason: TCP connection reset"

There's no indication as to why your connection would reset but while we look at it maybe you can try switching to IPV4 connection and check router settings to see if something is blocking.

Sorry for not being able to offer a proper solution to this abnormal behaviour.

5. Nikodem Wisniewski

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    But it's only on nordschleife, even during hot laps competition everything was ok, I could do few laps in the row

6. Nikodem Wisniewski

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    This is the second session and it's the same - Connection lost before T3 after one lap

Attached Files: