Question CSW 2.5 profile

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Rally-RacingIvysaur, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Yes, assigning them in controller menu's works OK, but navigate the game menus never worked (for me). Hence my thoughts it was a V2.5 thing...:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. GrimeyDog

GrimeyDog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Note: This is My work around for the lack of Native CSW v2.5 Button/Joy stick support:cool:
    Works Great with VR!!! No more searching feeling around for the Mouse:p

Just follow the Picture below--> Enable Mouse Emulation and assign the buttons as you see in the picture--> This will allow you to move the mouse with the Left Joy stick and Push in the Right D pad stick to make selections--> Enter/Exit commands:D ---> however you will still need a Mouse/ Keyboard or controller connected to Navigate any setting that scrolls left, right, up or down because of the lack of Native Button/Joy stick support for the v2.5 which I hope will be implemented soono_O

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Did the patch Ninja'd on me ?
    After leaving R3E, the Wheel Angle is still at 900° in the Fanatec Wheel property page. :)

4. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately not here. Did you close and reopen settingstab? 900° keep displayed, when property window is opened while running RR?
    Or did you drive DTM 92?:p

• Like Like x 1
  5. GrimeyDog

GrimeyDog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    The wheel DOR will stay set according to the last Car you Drove--> You Must have Been driving a Car that Has Default 900 DOR.

Edit: Success!!! I Located the File to Set the Auto DOR to Off!!! The Auto DOR is Not Right at all--> How ever they have it set its Condensing/Reducing Steering Resolution but it will activate the Wheel Soft Lock correctly--->But the Cars drive too Skiddish because of the Condensed /Reduced steering Resolution when using Auto DOR:mad:

When i set auto DOR to False/Off in the Files and use in car Steering again to adjust DOR all is Butter Smooth again---> when i set car DOR to 900 its the same as setting auto DOR to Off so all is back to Butter Smooth<--- This is Very wheel dependent so you have to adjust Car Steering Gain by Feel---> CSW v2/v2.5 EX: GT3, DTM, Wtcc and Many Similar cars Feel Good with Steering Gain 20---> Butter Smooth steering and i Never have to turn My Hands beyond Hand over Hand or beyond a point that feels unnatural for a Given car in a particular turn---> High speed Turns/Slow turns all feel Natural--->Even though all Cars DOR is set to 900 all cars remain with their own steering Characteristics some require More Steering input than others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  6. Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    :oops::oops::oops:
    That was indeed the case...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DreiKarneval43

DreiKarneval43 New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i have the same problems like GrimeyDog.

• Like Like x 1