eSports WTCC - Discussion

Discussion in 'Esports WTCC' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Kevin Siggy

Kevin Siggy New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Game crashed before it went to Race 2... cuz apparently having a 5 minute break between each race is too mainstream for R3E to have as a feature :expressionless:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    Let me be honest that 2016's car is not the car of 2017, even though they say it's the same. I defintely feel the difference with my wheel ( OSW DD). I'm sure the difference was that the racetrack was not the same track which I drove in the afternoon with the boys from Div 1. Than I drove 0: 200.00 of my time and during the race server I did not even come close to a 1: 46,000, plus the track limiter at the final turn before Start / Finish was a trick, so your next round did not count.
    This meens that I lost two rounds of time so that I no longer had the focus and the fun to continu. In my opinion it's better that if you organize a Competition with 2016 cars than you stay driving those cars and if the track limiter has not changed during the pre-Q, leave them so during the race.
    Is my idea for this, and just for info;)

3. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I enjoy the WTCC cars and have adapted pretty well to the traits of FWD, but have a problem when doing heavy braking from full speed ( Ring and last chicane at Spa). I'll often get a serious tail-wagging or full end swapping spin when trying to brake hard from WFO to a tight turn. Braking slowly to begin with works, but may not be the fastest way to slow down and keep the car under control. Any tips from FWD meisters?

4. Nikodem Wisniewski

Nikodem Wisniewski Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Try to change your suspension, especially bumps and rebounds :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. thunderchild

thunderchild New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Guys.
    A question to you all. Have you in your FFB-settings the curb vibration on or completely off?
    I have the logitech g920 and when crossing curbs the noise of the g920 is very strong. The g920 is not broken, this is unfortunately normal :)

Thanks for answers

6. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    I remember having it on 40%, and the vibrations can propagate through the floor to the rest of house, doing a tiny noise that can be heard by night. ^^ So sometimes I use a "quiet" profile with only 5% of curb vibrations, if someone is sleeping while I play. IMO this vibrations are not really important to driver better.

7. Kevin Siggy

Kevin Siggy New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone else got that glitch where you improve your laptime, but on the leaderboard it still shows your best laptime from the previous session. Cuz for Spa I did a 2.19.9, but it still says that my 2.20.333 is my best laptime.

8. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    You guys are cruel :D
    Wanted to qualify for my homerace as a Belgian in Division 1..
    Yesterday in the late afternoon i was still p25 with 2.20.529, but now i get home and see that i dropped to p31 missing out by 0.006 seconds.. o_O

Still hope to make it as first reserve..

Edit: seems i made it! Woehoew :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  9. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Just some words to the drivers that created a 2nd account to qualify for Division 2: I am not an idiot. Enjoy a ban for this event and the next. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    You are completely right, is a shame;)

11. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Damn ! This is very disapionting from these drivers. It is kind of disrespectful for organizers and the other participants.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gerald Whyley

Gerald Whyley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    ban them completely robert..

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Mally B

Mally B Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Some people would do anything to get in o_O I agree total ban from the competition would be fair.

14. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    o_O really?

15. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Why those blokes don't use their "creativity" for just to practise enough ?
    Uh, yeah, understand : forbidden fruits combined with the greed and the mind of a pubescent ....have to think of that "infinitive stupidity" Einstein mentions in one of his quotes....

16. John Brandow

John Brandow Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone have a picture of the final time attack results from Spa?

17. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    It's still available, at top of this page click "past rounds", then the round, then "show leaderboard" (or something like this). ;)

18. John Brandow

John Brandow Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thank you!

19. ChatCureuil

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    I just did a qualification session on eSports Open server with a lot of people, race was about to start, I was waiting on start line for lights to show, and when they did... I was suddenly teleported to the pits! :confused:
    I already had this bug in the past, still not fixed... Good luck for eSports official races...

20. Gerald Whyley

Gerald Whyley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    there going to need it if that happens