International [CFEG] Raceroom Endurance Series - LMP2 + GT3 - COMPLETE

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, May 29, 2017.

1. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    no worries

2. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Had a nice practicesession yesterday!

Just to make sure, track limits for the Portimao are 2 wheels on the curbs at all times?
    Cause i did see some serious going wide in particular 1st and last sector.. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    You can really mince time on the astro turf, I think we need clarification on what we can and can't use.

Also, when I last raced in Monza I had a lot of GT cars moving offline to get out of my way in a P2. Can all GT cars hold their line and us as the faster cars will find a way around them?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Imho we should use the same rules like in the esports championship "The track limits for the multiplayer race will be that 2 wheels have to be on the track or the kerb (red and white) at all times, in qualifying and in race". Actually I understand the basic rules on page1 not to exceed the track limit like this.

5. RFT Dedou

RFT Dedou New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    I could not do for the 1st GT3 race tonight.
    I leave my place to Mr. Markovic.
    @ +
    RFT Dedou.

6. Rirdeg

Rirdeg Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    2 wheels must remain on the track at all times (Track limits are between the white lines. Where there is curbing to the edge of the curb but not beyond). We're running with cut rules off because they can be quite dangerous to cars following close behind. Please don't take advantage. I will be doing a spot review of the replay post race and hand out penalties to anyone who repeatedly takes advantage.

Password for tonight has been posted on the steam signup thread.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chequeredflagendurance/discussions/7/1327844097110448829/

If you are unable to use steam to retrieve the password please message me at least 15 minutes before the start of qualifying as I won't be checking the forums from that point.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  7. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, can somebody send me via private message password? I can't sign in on this steam page. Tnx

8. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Very generous of you to offer your place for tonight to one of the reservists, however, the spot will not be made available unless you cannot make the remainder of the season.
    This is to avoid any interference from a driver who may not be participating in any other races.

9. Genzo Team LSF

Genzo Team LSF New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Guys, I cannot find the server password

10. Dantonaya

Dantonaya New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi all!
    Due to the user:
    26) analogearthquake84 (Krystian Sulkiewicz) ----- #84 Bentley Continental GT3. has the same car,
    Is it posible change my car??
    It will be
    25) Eco (David Antonaya) ------------------------------- #33 Nissan GT-R GT3
    Thx!

11. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    i cannot see passsword either....

12. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Damn it. I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to miss this race.

Was really looking forward to it as well.

I treated myself to a fanatec V2.5 a little while back and haven't used it waiting for the game to be updated to use it. Unfortunately I still don't have the facility to set wheel range. Thought it had been sorted as well.

I'm having to turn the wheel two times to make the corners.

Unfortunately the fanatec control crashes whenever I launch it so I can't change anything on that either.

I haven't raced since march and was really looking forward to it.

Have fun everyone and I hope to be able to sort this later on but I think it's going to take all evening to sort this one.

13. Genzo Team LSF

Genzo Team LSF New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Engine failure guys, had to quit

14. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Bad luck matey. What was the turn out like?

15. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    The passwort of tonight brings me bad luck.
    I practice the pitstops a lot because a lot of went wrong some last race by more people.
    So i want for sure that i do it right.
    My first pitstop was a i practice after and after and everything looks fine.
    By leaving the pitlane
    As same as i practice in short races wich going everytime right
    But not this tim, i got a drive-thru
    Even when i engaged limiter later as i practice.
    Very frustrated i left the game.
    Sorry for that, i'm normaly not a quiter but this kind of issues in a endurance race i don't like.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  16. Oreos

Oreos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Very bad driving by a lot of people. Disgusting qualifying lines to get more time and witnessed it in the practice. I'm not mentioning names but I'll provide screen shots if needed. A lot of unaware GT cars too of passing faster P2 cars, please can we all download crew chief for god sake. I had my race ruined at the start due to traffic being unaware of me and many times in the race.

Hopefully some justice is coming to certain cars for their clear abuse of track limits constantly.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I feel like i should have been much higher in the GT3 field. But the cars ahead of me were all abusing track limits all through practice, quali and the race from what i seen.

Also why do people feel the need to dive every corner? i had 2-3 cars diving me almost every corner for the first few laps. ITS A DAMN ENDURANCE RACE...

Hoping to see a lot of penalties here. I did my best to stay in the white lines with the odd times going over them letting P2's have more room and in the heat of battle..

18. Squidboy

Squidboy Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    possible bug for serving speeding in pit lane penalty and getting another one during the serve period.

or could just be my sh*te driving

Attached Files:

19. Rirdeg

Rirdeg Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    That was fun thanks all.

I'm sorry that there may be some track limits abuse, i'm going to review the replay but I can't watch everyones race for 90 minutes each. If you have a complaint please PM me with driver names.

20. bojan.bogdanov

bojan.bogdanov Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I know you are talking about me and maybe someone else, but track limits in quali are regulated by game it self and is same for everyone, so i dont know what is the problem here. In race i agree that driver must respect track limits and i did my best to stay betwen white lines, maybe i did go wide couple of times but there was too much cars that you must avoid and try not to ruin their and your race. Every time i gone wide by my mistake, i lift of the throttle so i dont gain any time. I bet that all drivers did go over the line couple of times trough the race and that is normal with this much cars on the track

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1