Visiting Portal Every Time I Start the Sim - Solved!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ClayytonBR, Jul 14, 2017.

1. ClayytonBR

ClayytonBR New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello. Do we really have to be dragged to the Store every single time we start the sim? I mean, c´mon guys, you don´t need that! We´ll love this sim and we´ll support every single good stuff you released. Just my opinion, but I assume a lot of people must be just as annoyed as I am. Oh, and btw, I´ve just come back to R3E after some time and, boy, how much improvement on the AI!!! It´s superb right now. So, please, don´t screw it up! ;) Cheers.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    ?! when I start the sim, I see a loadingscreen, switching to an ad and than showing a text "press any button to continue". After pressing any button, the Main Menu opens... But I never get into the store directly...

3. ClayytonBR

ClayytonBR New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I went there to record it and post here and it stopped happening. :)

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    It depends on where you click on the loading screen. Some of those loading screens are adverts for in-game content with a "buy now" button, and if you click that button you will be taken directly to the store.
    So make sure you click somewhere neutral if you don't want to be taken to the store, or just press any keyboard key.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017