What's your Favorite Car in R3E, Favorite Pack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dave R, May 13, 2015.

1. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Given that there are about 30 homologated cars I doubt we'll get them all, especially the Ferraris, but I'm sure they can get quite a few of them.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Ups... sorry... I've meant every GT3-Car that is already available in R3E... So the cars from ADAC 13 and 14 will be in GTR3...

3. Richard Powell

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Just watching replays of the 2015 Bathurst 12hr and hoping they get a Bentley Continental at some stage. Great looking car.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    The Bentley will come with GT Masters 2015 :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Richard Powell

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    How do you know that? Sorry, not trying to be rude, just wondering if I missed a confirmation (or if you know from an inside source).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Hey, no problem, I'm not 100% sure. There is no official confirmation for an GT Masters Experience 2015, but the one from 2014 was some of the best selling content, so I see no reason why they shouldn't make it...

8. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    favorite pack? easy, DTM 2014..And im really looking forward to what they will do with DTM 2015...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
  9. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Especially when there is a possibility that TT cup will be added with DTM 2015 too. I just hope it isnt separated from the core R3E.

Still, my favourite class so far is either Group 5 or the ADAC cars.

10. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Dtm 2015?
    Adac ( gt master ) 2015?

I'm sorry but I won't be getting any of this. I hated the madden or even f1 series to put yearly stuff with little difference. I got suckered into getting dtm 2014 last week and right away pretty much same content as 2013 and 2014 is coming out again??

I feel there is more than enough content already this should slow down a bit.
    Gt2 Updates, group 5 updates , Audi TT CUP , V8 , Mini I'm down,
    but yearly rehash I'm not so sure. Wasn't wtcc 2014 coming out too?

Is it just me who feels that it's a little much ?

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Tribolik

Tribolik New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    DTM 2014 and ADAC GT Masters 2013 (much more enjoyable than 2014 with the cars with ABS and no Ford GT or GTR)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I guess those experiences pay (at least a big chunk of) the rent, so it's not really a choice to make but an obligation to fulfill for S3S.

13. GroovyMotion

GroovyMotion Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Yes WTCC 14 is coming and for the rest you will have to wait to see what gets announced/released :)

14. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Oh i am not disagreeing with you.
    Gt master 2013 versus Adac 2014 is quite the upgrade. But thats not really my point.
    We have so much content already,
    I am in for new experiences but not a fan of yearly updates that Is all.
    But I am not a dev, simply a fan of what they do. I think the strategy of keeping churning out yearly updates on content is not a good idea.

Oh and for the sake on staying on topic my favorite car is the Audi Quattro Gto.
    And a pack well I think Adac 2014 was one that had the best content/value.

• Like Like x 1
  15. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    No, I kind of agree, but that's the F2P model in action. A steady turnover of content that appeals to a wide audience is the only way to make the sales model profitable in a small 'niche' market i.e. sim racing. I don't know what the R3E user base is but you can guarantee a significant number of users have paid very little or nothing at all into this product.

New content is great - keep it coming - however my issue is the cost: it's getting way out of hand. I'm actually scared to do the maths and work out how much I've spent! Content must be cheaper to get more people invested and hooked on the product. Sell cheap, sell more. Also linked discounts must go further. For instance, DTM 2015: reward those who own 2013 and 2014 with a further 'loyalty' discount. Incremental annual updates will ultimately become less appealing otherwise.

I'm also a little disappointed that the development of the core game hasn't kept pace with the rate of new content. The reason for this is well-known and appreciated but nonetheless most of these new packs and experiences feel a little empty when so many core features are either missing or only present at a rudimentary level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    A) I disagree completely, but that's my personal opinion. I think if they have the models done, then they should use them for as much as possible. Whilst there's no way to make custom skins or personalised grids, this approach makes perfect sense and I would like the option to get previous years' grids for GT Masters, such as 2012. If it's not much hassle then why not? You don't have to buy it and I don't think a skinpack would detract from other projects.

B) There's definitely no confirmation of GTM15 yet. Unfortunately.

17. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I pretty much learned to simrace in the 240. I dig it.

I find myself selecting the audi r8 alot lately. The g5 bimmer is up there too.

18. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    G5, DTM 92 and WTCC.
    But I have also high hopes for Touring and GTO classics to be in the top five some day! :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    I would buy DTM 2015 almost just because of the new rules with DRS and race weekend(2races, 1race with mandatory pitstop) And also hope they will add something new to it, like they did with pit stops in 2014...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    DTM 2015 is a must for me as well for the new rules and race weekends.