Pit Stop!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob-olley, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Rob-olley

Rob-olley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hello to all,
    I'm doing my DTM championships (category I like to go crazy) and I know that the rules for pit stop are different from those used in real 2017 races and there seems to be no way to change them !! In the new regulation (2017) there is a possibility to make the pit stop whenever you want while in the 2015 rules (in our simulator it comes up there) the window of the pit stop was opened. Now if I pick the "custom" item I should use the rules I want, right? So why the window of the pit stop opens the same and if I do not consider it, do I get it done last? Is there no way to keep the pit stop, always available as in today's reality?

Thank you!

2. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Not unless DTM 2017 is released. So you have to stick with the older rules atm. I guess when the new season is released it will get a fitting rules preset

3. Rob-olley

Rob-olley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Yes, the problem is that rule entries only concern the DTM 2013/14/15 and ADAC championships and when the "custom" entry is highlighted, the pit stop rules remain the same as the DTM championship or pit stop window!

4. ViperNo23

ViperNo23 Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    we should really be able to edit these settings to our liking. Hopefully there will bei an update at some point to get more variety

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017