Problem Manually setting AI does not work (DTM)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Shodan, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Shodan

Shodan Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    After trying some laps on zandvoort, I thought about playing against AI. Normally I play on 105, thought I'd take it easy and set the ai on 100. But they murdered me. No Idea what was going on, I put the AI on 80, but there was no difference.

I deleted the player folder to reset some stuff and thankfully the AI was very slow at 80. But now they stay slow, independent of the AI setting. They are fixed difficulty. It almost seems like Adaptive is set or something.

Any idea what is going on?

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The AI seems to be very fast in Zandvoort in general. I think they need to look into the AI line there.

3. Shodan

Shodan Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I don't mind if they are fast or not, My AI setting seems to be stuck!

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Gonna give this a look later.
    Which DTM car exactly did you use and did you only notice it using DTM while others worked or have you only tried DTM?
    What was the session setup, i.e. was it a practice or single race session or a championship?

5. Shodan

Shodan Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    It was the BMW M4. Practice session. I will check also myself if other cars also have this problem.

Edit: Just checked with X17 and there I have the same problem, at least on zandvoort. Did not check other tracks yet.

Still practice mode.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017