International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    @Antonio Gomez
    I strongly believe it was set to ON when I signed up!
    After seeing the settings suited what I was looking for, I signed up and did not check again until now.

2. Gernot B.

Gernot B. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Sorry Nick, but the guys are right...on a "Get Real" base, the mechanical damage must be on. I hope, you are ready for a last change :rolleyes:;).

3. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Another question looking at the server settings on page 1.

What unit is "Race finish duration" in? Is it seconds?
    If so, I strongly like that to be increased by a lot (at least to 1.5x the laptime of the slowest driver on the grid on the longest circuit of the season).
    Absolutely everyone still in the race by that time deserves to see the chequered flag themself at the finish line after going the distance!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nStylezz

nStylezz Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Is it still possible for me to drop in?
    this league looks like something I would enjoy.
    Just one question, if a new car drops while the league is already running, am i allowed to switch to it?
    otherwise
    Daniel Trapp
    Daniel Trapp
    BMW Alpina B6 #60

• Like Like x 3
  5. TFR MotorSport

TFR MotorSport New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for posting the video.

I couldn't imagine why on earth you would do something like that when I was right behind you at 14:10.
    What happened?

6. Kevin Mottoulle

Kevin Mottoulle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  7. nStylezz

nStylezz Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Awesome, looking forward to joining my teammates in this, thanks, to the other question will I be allowed to switch to a car thats not released yet?

8. nStylezz

nStylezz Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yeah sure, I understand, would have been cool, but I don't want to cause any inconvenience.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Damn X2 fuel has got me thinking about my car choice again. Nismo and Bentley ain't the best in that regard. Things just got interesting o_O

10. PresidentSmug

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    I was as shocked as you. I don't know what the cause was car just died for a few secs. My wheel and pedals were working but not responding in the game. Weird!!

11. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Maybe you could post your session logs from last night and the devs could maybe take a look what went wrong?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jota Ele

Jota Ele Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    i don't want to race 2hours with x2 fuel

13. Jota Ele

Jota Ele Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    If these is the definitive rules i leave the championship, thanks for all

14. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    About the double points and golden card, you can use it at the end of the championship or only at finishing one race?

15. PresidentSmug

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Just so i understand clearly if i win a race can i say i want to use my golden card after the race or do we have to state i want to use the card before the race begins because i believe i can get a lot of points there and if i have a bad race i've lost my chance to use it again.

16. Julien Frinaire

Julien Frinaire Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Same as Jota, I sign out. Sorry for all, I wish all drivers a good championship :) Thanks and see you next time ;)

17. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    That golden Card is a nice Idea. To clarify if I understand it right: The Driver must inform you befor the next Race if he wants to use his golden Card. So if he feel comfortable on a track an think he has a good chance to win - or think he will struggle less than others - he should use that Card.

Will the information who has used the card for a race be kept secretly till the race ends?
    I guess the surprise-factor would be bigger afterwards and maybe it would be a fairer race if nobody knows how has choosen the golden card...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, not sure where to put my golden card. I dont know most of the Tracks except two... well and Slovakiaring now. :p
    Im not even sure if i can reach p20 in any of the races haha.
    Gotta test a little bit wich racetrack suits me best.

19. Pawel Radlinski

Pawel Radlinski New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Keep doing your thing Nick. There will be always someone who bitching about something. You can't suit everyone the same. Great work all together. I am having fun, and lot of clean racing and it's all about it.

See ya.on the track.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hey Nick, dont you think setting 2x fuel consumption will double the differences between cars whose consumption varies quite a bit? I mean, there are cars that rely on their power, speed etc with the payoff of high consumption, and others which are less "powered", top speed etc but get a fairly less consumption, which imho in the end balance things out and still leaves room for strategies.
    Im just trying to be constructive with that post, I chose an M6, so I take benefit from that decision (not a whining post). But I find it "unfair" as it will only penalize those cars with higher consumptions. What do people think ?