Bug No fresh tyres on Pit Stop

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pascal Herbig, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Pascal Herbig

Pascal Herbig Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I had a 90 Minute GT3 league race on the Nordschleife VLN layout today and naturally a race of that length includes a pit stop.

I elected to refuel and have new tyres fitted to my car. My car was lifted in the air and also the HUD showed that I got new tyres.

However this is where the trouble starts. On the first lap of the GP track I already noticed that the grip did not improve. It still felt like I had my old tyres. I thought to myself that it will get better but it didn't and by the end of the 90 minutes it was like driving on ice. A real strance bug that cost me a lot of time in a very competitive field.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    If you still have the gamelog and MWtransport log files of that session (Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Log) please attach them here.

Did anybody else in that race experience the same or similar issues you might know of?

3. Pascal Herbig

Pascal Herbig Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I do not think that I still have those files since I did a leaderboard session to check if it was maybe a wheel problem and not a problem of the game. But I will check once I get home.

4. Pit54

Pit54 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    yesterday I drove Pascal 90min. NOS.
    I also had big problems at the pit stop, I don't see my box.
    Carried on well, back into the pits, now the stop is made, gasoline and tires,
    drive out in the limiter end of the pit lane behind the traffic lights, limiter out what comes up
    Penalty. The race was ruined.
    Enclosed the log data

Attached Files:

5. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    The problem with the tires isnt completely new. Many times in the past I had the feeling the pit crew put some snow tires on my car. ;)
    First lap with new tires is nearly always a pain in the ass, but I've always considered that normal, due to missing tire temps. But a couple of times I've noticed the grip level didnt increase, though the temps were absolutely fine.
    Dont use traffic lights, white lines, etc. as reference. Disable the limiter as soon as the pit menue disappers. :)

• Informative Informative x 1