Problem Fanatec issues, pedals not detected

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ecstreme, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Ecstreme

Ecstreme New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi

I've read all the posts on Fanatec profile issues but I still don't know how to fix my issues. I've got a Fanatec CSW v2.5 + CSP v3. I previously had a CSW v2 and thought I could use that profile but nothing worked. I then deleted the profile and started again.

Once I created the new profile and mapped the steering axis and throttle etc. I then tested the X17 and all was good. I then went back in to the profile to start mapping other buttons etc, like VR reset. Once finished I then went back to test the X17 and everything worked except the pedals?? I started all over again by deleting the profile and the pedals were still not detected.

What am I doing wrong? Both the wheel and pedals are plugged directly in to USB2 ports on the PC.

Thanks for your help

2. Pfalzdriver

Pfalzdriver Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    Save your setups and delete the entire folder "SimBin" within "Documents." You'll have to setup your wheel from scratch afterwards, but hat always solved the problem. :)

3. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    wait till this week, the next patch include full support for the csw 2.5 but here is the standard profile.

Attached Files:

4. Ecstreme

Ecstreme New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you! All sorted

5. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    you`re welcome

6. Grant

Grant New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Guys, i am still unable to get my V3's to be detected in race room. I reinstalled drivers for pedals, deleted simbin folder with no success. My pedals are plugged into my v2.5 wheel base. Have no problems using them in any other sim, just raceroom.
    An easy fix would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Grant

7. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Did you try to match the functions?
    Usually you can do this, if pedals are not recognized nevertheless.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  8. Shivas FR

Shivas FR Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Can you try to plug your pedals directly via USB and see if it's works that way ? Also, i'm not quite sure you need the driver for the pedals if they directly plug into your wheel base. You can also try to uninstall driver of the pedals, let them connect to your wheelbase and see if that work too

9. Grant

Grant New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Guys, thanks for the replies. fischhaltefolie not sure what you mean by "Did you try to match the functions?" It says that it is missing device. Turn steering wheel it detects. Press brake, accelerator or clutch and there is nothing.
    Shivas FR i haven't tried plugging my pedals directly via USB to PC, as that becomes a bit of a pain when switching between sims. Sorry i reinstalled wheel base drivers, not the pedal drivers. My mistake there
    I will undo the wheel base from my rig and plug pedals directly.
    As it currently sits, Says Missing device - Club sport pedals.
    Seems a bit strange that they are not recognised, load up AC or iRacing and it isn't a problem.

10. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    OK, when it says Missing device you only have to reassign all buttons and axis from this missing device to yours.
    You've loaded a profile, where a button are axis isassigned to a device you don't have (Another ID as your hardware)

So find these buttons or axes and assign it to your pedals.

I hope, I get it right.

11. Grant

Grant New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Selected profile is of course , Fanatec Clubsport V2. 5, Keyboard & Clubsport Pedals
    I am unable to change anything in primary functions, cannot reassign any buttons or pedals. I have removed the disconnected status by clicking the bin button but cannot reassign any functions, especially accelorator, brake clutch, upshift downshift etc.
    What am i doing wrong
    Thanks guys

12. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Hm...
    Normally, when you reassign any button, you are not in the stock profile anymore. It opens a new profile (was it "copy_Fanatec xyz" or something like that) and there you have now your own profile with your remapped buttons.

Could be, that I'm on the wrong way, so sorry, but so you could have a try.