Idea: buy Custom Skins "slots"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by haik, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Just goes to show that some of us betatesters (namely me) know diddly about what goes on in the deep dark dungeons of S3. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Well, had some discussion about this just now and it's apparently not quite as complex as I though, but complex it is none the less. Either way, the powers that be does not want custom liveries so there's that. :c

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Thomas Friedrich

Thomas Friedrich Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    I'm quiet 'ok' with the explanation that it's complex and resources are not free to implement it, but the statement "not wanted" is, just this alone, not so comprehensible for me... a word or two to explain this decision would be appreciated. Nevertheless thanks for the shared informations.

4. Kitsune Magyar

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Frankly put, at the end of the day we're owned by someone who ultimately decides what we add and don't add.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Thomas Friedrich

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    I can totally understand this argument.... but please don't mind if we, as the customers and constructive feedback giving community, will point out what we want or need (from our point of view) from time to time and over again, to make it a better sim!

6. Kitsune Magyar

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Feedback is good! But we can't add everything. As mentioned, decisions from higher up or technical issues/long development times means some stuff probably won't get done. Better to be clear on that instead of giving you guys false hope.

That said, a lot of suggestions does get added! We're doing all we can to keep adding good suggestions. :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thomas Friedrich

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    That's why I like your straight forward answer to this topic, not the content, but the statement!;)

8. Renato Santos - ASR

Renato Santos - ASR New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    :(

9. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    Tell Klaus Wohlfahrt (I guess he owns KW suspension, Raceroom AG and Sector3?) that, if he wants to make Raceroom more attractive for league racers, and he ultimately wants an alternative for iRacing, he should allow custom liveries at least as an option for dedicated servers. That should give a boost on user numbers.

I, personally, don't care too much about custom liveries because I'm super bad in creating them, but I give my thumbs up for anything that could help raceroom to get more popular.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1